Mythic trophy hunters

I give a lot of fucks about customization. It’s one of the most important aspects of any game to me. But I’m creative and expressive and enjoy making my own things. I’m not the kind of uncreative person that only uses create a character to create pre-existing wrestlers/fighters/etc. that aren’t in the game.

1 Like

Well, yeah I agree customization is important and fun but in predator hunting grounds it takes way too long to get a single color for a pair of glasses or whatever, they don’t have duplicate protection in the field lockers so your always getting dupes, so you have to buy what you want Directly which costs a lot of veritanium.

There’s two types players, creative\fun players and sweat\combat players
Im a fun creative player, and hell that’s what this whole thread is about. But it’s not easy to get the shit to customize your characters which is why I just want illfonic to make them cheaper so I can make a fully apostle yautja.

1 Like

People, just stop hating on predator and help me find these rare cosmetics.

1 Like

sure, I’ll see u in 1k boxes lol

Lol, true

1 Like

even with the VT exploit that they “fixed” it still took an absolutely absurd amount to get good Pred loot lo, it’s pretty atrocious rn ahaha

lootboxes

Yeah, opened 2k+ boxes, no mythic items as of yet… RNGesus hates me…

I’d settle for just the OG Predator Mask tbh but some of these sound great, especially the human skull/spine.

I’ve only been playing since friday and I’m level 54ish and I did notice the drop rate from boxes is naff.

Oh I totally feel your pain I just grinded to give all three classes of pred Obsidian armor with red
Crimson shaded Phoenix or Inferno Masks, either Black/Red dreads or the Red/Silver dreads, Skull warpaint, and Crimson shaders on all weapons. Finally done with my “Pred Clan” look, lol. Gave them differing Skin patterns for more individuality so far. They are barely Blooded anyway despite my level 100 which is proof that that is not much of an achievement. My Yaujta Clan still has nothing in the way of “Pred Cred”.

Dont need any of them items my predator is fully systemic equipt from mask spear and net gun body armour and elder sword.

Why the hell would we want the throw away v tokens for an viking axe and stupid skull lmfao.

unknown

2 Likes

50?
I left my pc opening 1400 this morning :D

???
What is dis?

Not sure if this contributes but bam! My first ‘wtf is this?!’

3 Likes

All the obtainable trophies mined from the game files.

Damn I want the human skull/spine and the samurai sword now that I know one exists! I need these drop rates improved ASAP, LMAO.

The talk of micro-transactions needs to stop.

It just doesn’t fit the MO of this game, predators hunt and take their trophies, not buy them on a limited time offer for only “1000 pred tokens” before they disappear forever.

Micro-transactions have their place I feel in free to play games. When I have spent a lot of money (I have bought this game 3 times for myself and friends) - I don’t want to keep ploughing money in unless it’s for MEANINGFUL CONTENT OR EXPANSIONS.

I don’t blame the younger generation for normalising microtransactions, any gamer who has been introduced within the last 10 years will not remember a time where microtransactions didn’t exist.

But when epic skins, and trophy cosmetics were the rewards for PLAYING THE DAMN GAME, they were a goal to work towards to show your dedication and hard work. Now they are simply bought within the first 5 mins of realising you like the game.

I think if you want to keep a player base you make rewards that are achievable through playing. Maybe I am old, maybe in ignorance the youngsters cannot fathom not being able to spend pocket money on shortcuts.

But it was better trust me.

4 Likes

@Scope2008… Very well said… Old school gamer myself and couldn’t agree more… Gamers today want to be able to purchase everything for INSTANT gratification.

3 Likes

I’m old too. I don’t want microtransactions as much as I’d like box drop rates improved. The sheer amount of dupes is a little unreasonable currently especially when you still have much left to unlock.

3 Likes