Mythic trophy hunters

I mean, unless you paid rl money for the boxes I don’t see any reason to be mad over duplicates. You should be grateful you get skins for free. PS Crucible rocks

7 Likes

Black Widow spider symbols. What does it mean?

If I understand your question correctly, then in English the name “Arachne”

HOw many here at least got the Tactical knife unlocked through lootcrates? I know I did but everything else seems to be far and away. I suspect the ratio of opened lootcrates to mythic would have to be buffed at somepoint in time. At least let us somehow roll the die faster? Like changing the odds when you’re in matchmaking opposed to idle. Considering that matchmaking, at least you’re using your time better and engaging the players.

1 Like

I was opening some crates and so far I’ve gotten 3 Reds, and one was a dupe 😡

The fuck did I just say? I said this a thread for finding these trophies, I don’t need your opinion on microtransactions. I shouldn’t of said anything about it in the first place if I knew people would only come on the thread to voice there opinion I don’t give two shits about.

1 Like

Noice

Spartan Spear

8 Likes

no joke but does have the red tiger knife camo skin. in the beta i manage to obtain a red tiger knife weapon skin BUT i dont see it anymore is this a rare skin or is it taken out.

Just opened 100 crates boys…got 4 reds the whole time

Damn ur lucky

Imagine this, 1000 field lockers and you only get 1 mythic. That’s some bull

When you open 1000 boxes, a mythical item falls guaranteed, or not?

If you open 1000 lockers you MIGHT get a mythic. Some people have gotten two tho. But considering that there’s like 50 mythics that’s like 50000 lockers…

Yeah I’ve gotten like very very few yellow/red items compared to how many damn boxes I’ve opened. Lady Luck and one of my ancestors must have had a REALLY bad breakup and she clearly had the better divorce lawyer. lol.

1 Like

BOYS!!! I JUST GOT A MYTHICAL!!! IT WAS THE FUCKING OLIVE SHADER FIR THE PROPHET MASK!!! WHY THE FUCK IS THAT A MYTHICAL!!!

3 Likes

Say thank you for not getting mythical coloring on an elite storm trooper skin. It’s already available on the hundredth level, but it could fall out of the lutbox.

5 Likes

Whaaaaaat