Mythical items

By doing a research all over the internet, PlayStation community, Facebook group, etc.
I have found a few of these so call Mythical items which are very hard to get through the field lockers. The items on the pictures are not mine, these are from players from all around the world, feel free to post here if you find a different one from the ones shown here.

image image

8 Likes

God I want the Samurai Sword or the human trophies, lol

2 Likes

All i want is the 87 mask and human skull from the field lockers nothing else interests me, my predator is fully systemic equipt with its eclipse bio mask and body armour and weaponry which is the spear/elder sword/net gun/bow.

4 Likes

hmm…when you say all over the world, i do recall one of them 'arachne" being from Russia. I think i get it. They are specific to where people are located geographically . So maybe most in Russia get the Arachne, places like North America might only get Tactical knives, other places…i can’t figure out get their own specific mythic. I could be wrong. But so far…it makes sense why each are so rare.

1 Like

What do I get if i’m in asia lol…

Samurai sword isn’t a part of history where I live specifically, maybe that’s why i’m not getting mythics…?

AHAHA

There is also a Spartan Spear - saw it on the subreddit

1 Like

this my legendary before 1.06 hit

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your item!

Here’s another one.

2 Likes

More items.

2 Likes

My one and only mythical item…

5 Likes

It can’t be obtained from supplies, it was a pre-order bonus and as of right now can’t be opened from field lockers

The 87 skin/armour was pre-order but it has been confirmed that the 87 mask IS attainable from field lockers. It’s why there is a locked 87 mask option for Predators, but not 87 armour option. It’s the only reason most of us actually bother with field lockers because we can easily afford the most expensive shaders etc without playing lotto.

THIS! IS! YAUTJA!!! proceeds to kick Dutch off of the cliffside

1 Like

Yeah. Mask 87 falls off the luthboxes.

4 Likes

Hey guys i unlocked the pirate pistol from predator 2 ending!!!

1 Like

Show us the picture! This could prove you have one of the greatest ingame items.

Everytime i try to upload a photo says that i to big file!!! Howw???

Not sure but what i can tell you is that you’ve got imo the greatest item in the game, i never even knew we could get.

Pfff now i want to upload it here to see the pirate pistol everyone!!! Its a trophy… I wear it on my scout predator Its sooooo cool!!!
Common guys help… How to upload it??? Its a photo from my Phone from my tv