Mythical items

Forgive my english

Mate that pistol not only has an comic book remarkable story to it but the same elder that gave it to harrigan at the end of the p2 was the predator from that story, the elder originally obtained it from the human that teamed up with him against the pirates, something like that, im so jealous of you its unreal. Lmfao. Well done.

1 Like

I Will try to find a way to upload it so everyone see it… Maybe lower resolution… I Will upload it not here but on General discussion

1 Like

This is not mine. Found this pic on the web.

7 Likes

I upload it!!!

this things are currently in the game or you have to buy some kind of dlc?

Crop it down slightly to reduce the size

I upload it guys check it out… No its free on the field lockers… And yes Drakos i cut a little bit the picture

There are around 20 hidden mythical trophies to unlock from loot crates.

More items found from gamers!

2 Likes

Nice… maybe someday I will get another yellow item. It’s been soooo long. I say this and my karma says challenge excepted your next yellow will still take forever and then just be a dupe of the only one you’ve recieved! MWA HA HA! Being hexed by lady luck sucks ass, lol.

1 Like

3 Likes

I have a Viking axe, I hope for a samurai sword, because the axe on the belt is simply not visible.

I have the game since the release, play every day… I bought for 20000 veritanium every day on loot box… and I still got nothing yet. I think I’m done with that 😂 seriously, right now I should have unlock every items in the game but I lost every thing in looting 😪

I made sure i brought all my systemic equipment and weaponry first lol i see this coming! All that verintanium just for bones and broken daggers and axes no thanks, the 87 bio mask and 1715 pistol is all i want but not wasting anymore verintanium now just saving it.

1 Like

I want to unlock the flint lock pirate pistol from Predator 2

5 Likes

Would be cool if Lt Mike Harrigan had that as a weapon option if he’s added to the game!

Royal shader for the gutter!

2 Likes

The logic with the mythics & exotics is really weird. The violet knives look nicer than any knife and they are exotics when other knives who don’t look as nice are mythics lol.
Same with Predator skulls: impossible to get the three yet they are all exotics.

I have all three :D