Mythical items

Dammit I am so unlucky! How many lockers have you opened approximately?
I opened between 3000 and 4000 and still have just one exotic skull, and not one mythic.

And I hope that if I do get one mythic it won’t be a knife or an armor skin, I want the predator weapons!

1 Like

Beautiful spear… I have just wolf skull

So I opened about 3400 loot boxes before I got the wolf skull, and about 3800 before I got my first mythical, the royal shader for the gutter knife.

Daaamn… I wonder if this is just based on a sort of an algorithm and a certain path, like you unlock certain objects after a certain number of opened boxes because it seems like everybody’s first skull is the wolf skull, right?

If you have to open like between 10K and 20K boxes to get one mythic predator weapon, it’s completely retarded.
It’s not even like it’s something useful, it’s just cosmetic that you get for your own personal appreciation that other players will barely notice, if at all. So it makes no sense that you have to farm money SO much just to get one.

Anyone got a mythic with less than 3/4K opened box?

2 Likes

No idea how many I’ve opened but I’d be shocked if it’s less than 20k lockers.
I just leave the pc buying and opening them overnight

What do you mean buying & opening overnight, there’s like some kind of infinite money glitch on PC?
I’m on PS4 sadly.

Your personal taste regarding design is subjective. I think the Mythical knives 🔪 are mythical because their shaders are more intricate and ornate in their designs compared to exotic counterpart.

Doesn’t really matter since you only see the blade when in game, and I’d argue there are exotic knives with as much details as the mythic ones. And at the end of the day, the most noticeable thing is the color, which is the violet knife.
I absolutely won’t notice any mythic knife from a player whereas I can notice a violet blade.

I want be able to put skulls, spines and skin on my predators armor, back and shoulders

1 Like

One more! Keep sharing info guys ;)

1 Like

Couple more for the weekend

1 Like

Sweet… 18 Lockers into a 100 locker marathon…

4 Likes

Lucky you, open 150 today, no mythic and no exotic

1 Like

1 exotic, but it was a dupe… Got 30k V from dupes, so might have another go later…

1 Like

I know that feeling. The Droprates are just awefuly bad. @Lukehobbs_qc

2 Likes

150 lockers just now. No mythical, some reds all crap and dupes. Why is a blue skin for the netgun a red drop?

My only mythic was crimson shader for a mask I didnt have.

Garbage experience for the player. Imagine how many years it would take a casual player to get anything of note.

My first mythical armor style!

4 Likes

More Mythical items.

5 Likes

Nice! Curious to know how many field lockers you opened to get these?