NERF THE FIRETEAM AND BALANCE THE GAME AGAIN

3 patches with the fireteam increased damage, 3! The predator is now being hunted every match, there is no fear to the predator, 1 single member of the fireteam deletes Berserker predator with 1 gun charger before recharing the weapon (and i tested it). One of the good things predator hunting grounds hast was the balance, if the fireteam plays good kills the predator, if the fireteam plays badly the predator kills them, but now… every fireteam goes for the predator cause they know if they chase him they will kill him.
Nerf the fireteam and reblance teh game, there is no chance if just 1 of the fireteam blows your health with 1 single charger.

11 Likes

Old news, ilfonic dont listen, and a lot of dumb fucks think it’s fine as is.
So just move on to another game, save yourself the stress.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for this. Now we have about 27 people that are pro FT nerf. Once we get to about 5000 Illfonic may reply with ‘your concerns are very important to us. Please post in Feedback section’.

@Kassinaillia

6 Likes

FC

3 Likes

You did not just say that lol, the best you could ever hear is this is as close to balanced as it can get and that’s with all the bullshit included. The devs don’t care and they’ve shown that several times over.

Two things, 1. the last few updates they’ve buffed pred not FT except for the much needed nerf to that overpowered wrist launcher. 2. Preds have been being hunted since the games release, have you never heard of Fireteam Hunting Grounds before?

2 Likes

Just for the record, if the Predator runs away from me the entire match and I escape at the chopper cus I’m bored of the match its a win for me. Trying to hide until times rans out is not how one wins anything on this game, be as ft or pred.

4 Likes

I don’t think the game will ever be properly balanced. It would need almost a complete overhaul with extensive testing, preferably by the members of this forum who understand it the most. I’ve honestly stopped playing Pred this last week and focused more on FT; after an embarrassing privates loss and getting my ass stalemated by a random team of Supports and Dantes yesterday that infuriated me so much I threw my water bottle, I’m done. I’ll be a firepussy, I don’t care, I’m tired of the massive imbalance between the two sides.

It actually felt so good to switch to another game for several hours. It felt liberating. I think we all should try it.

1 Like

Lmao you threw something over this game.

HAHAHAHAHA.

honestly, balance aside everyone should move on from this game. Simply so ilfonic doesn’t get anymore cash they dont deserve.

2 Likes

It, uh…wasn’t the first time.

I threw my standards away playing this “game” if that counts.

3 Likes

Fucking christ, get it together.
Another reason I left o got tired of you throwing OUR CONTROLLERS EVERY GAME.

the worse one was when you broke the ps3 controller when I let you play my demon souls.
YOU COULDNT GET PAST THE FIRST AREA.

1 Like

Your sanity went out the window everytime your frames did xD

Nah that was my will to live, the sanity went out later.

1 Like

Awwww. Not this again.
Bring back the JH87 complaints…

1 Like

That’s currently ongoing in the feedback section.

1 Like

Well, if you used your influencer powers to get into those Illfonic orgies and show those degenerates what the Mighty Pink Furhammer (or as I like to call it, Mr. Turtle) can do to the unstretched, you would have been able to actually talk to them and tell them to fix their shit! THEN I wouldn’t have broken those controllers OR the TV (true story)!!!

DEMON SOULS IS SHIT. Your choice in games is fucking RETCH. I thought I could create a cute fursona and run around saving the world, but that game is too hard and its BULLSHIT. That controller was shit anyways. Literally, as you would know.

You lie! at least the original ain’t anyway idk about the remake.

1 Like

Pfft, demon souls is one of the best games out there.
But then again, you still think this games good, you clearly have no taste.

And again, you got really fucking high and confused me with someone else.

Like good lord.
You dont even remember how many times you just got higher then the fucking heavens above and got In the corner, talking to yourself about all kinds of shit.

The first few times I was concerned but then I learned to just ignore you while you were like that and then talk to you about it after. OR TRY TO CAUSE YOU ALWAYS RAN AWAY.

I TRIED FOR YEARS TO FIX THINGS, BUT YOU DIDN’T CARE.

But now that your gone life is so peaceful.