NERF THE FIRETEAM AND BALANCE THE GAME AGAIN

Looks like we got ourselves another forum domestic.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Demon Souls is trash for trash people who like trash. And since you like to get all kinky and dress like Oscar the Grouch for sexy time, its very fitting for you.

And for the record, YOU supplied the drugs. And where were you when I lost control of my high, huh? Where were you to help bring me down? Spread fucking eagled in front of the TV watching PBS, you sicko, watching Donkey Hodie. Donkey fucking Hodie. Is this what you want? Huh? This is what you want to stuff your ā€œthird leg (ha)ā€ into?

Or maybe its Duck Duck you want to rip apart, huh?

AND YOU WONDER WHY I GOT HIGH SO MUCH?!? To escape the pain of the world YOU were creating!!! It was one thing dressing as animals, and going to furcons and yiff parties, but now you were lusting after puppets on a kidā€™s show? Did you really think I wouldnā€™t find out??

I hope your life is peaceful. I truly do. And you can now have all of the cast of that fucking show, all to yourself. Here. Here they all are, just for fucking you.

Blah blah blah.
You suck at souls games, and your junkie ass created an entire fucking world and tried to make me the bad guy.

IDK who the fuck supplied you, and seriously, given that this was all that you came up when you got high, it says a lot about you.

Your mind broke due to the drugs and whatever else
You had going on, couldnā€™t accept reality and created this twisted warped perception of reality.

Youā€™re the Elmo fucker mads.
Not me.

And Iā€™m hurt.
HOW MANY TIMES DID I RUSH YOU TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN YOU DAMN NEAR DIED FROM AN OD???

yeah paint me as the bad guy CAUSE YOU CANT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY!

Mad cuz bad.

2 Likes

YOU CANā€™T ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY.

Look at what youā€™re writing, Iā€™m constantly giving evidence to YOUR degeneracy and all you keep doing is deny, deny, deny. You think the forums donā€™t know the truth? You think they donā€™t already know about your bullshit??

And how many times have I saved YOU from overdose? I canā€™t count the times, bro. Its been too many. And who had to fork over every cent he had to pay for your medical bills, huh? Who? ME. Stop trying to spin this ordeal on me

Justā€¦pleaseā€¦please just accept that you were wrong. Please stop blaming others for your problems. Please.

And for the record, Donkey Hodie has NO relation to Elmo, smart ass. Its a Fred Rogers production, you puppet fucker.

Yes, mad because bad game, you are correct.

2 Likes

Sees another post about nerfing fireteam:
Me: ā€œDaring today, are we?ā€

1 Like

HAH, TAKE THAT!

what evidence?
HOW ARE YOU GONNA TRY TO PIN IT ON ME WHEN YOURE THE ONE WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT, AND I DONT?

youā€™re so desperately trying to pin YOUR shit on me.

It wasnā€™t me. It WAS YOU, BARRY.
YOU DID ALL THE DRUGS.
YOU DID ALL THE YIFF.

I just watched in horror and tried to stop you.

The one thing you cant stand is that I never dropped to your degenerate furry level, and you hate that no matter how hard you try, you cant drag me down WITH YOU.

And you didnt pay for shit, EXCEPT DRUGS.

honestly I thought you could be saved, so I stuck around for years. For that Iā€™m a fucking idiot.

record scratch

Uhā€¦whoā€™s Barry?

1 Like

Lmao I threw in the flash meme but reversed.
Seriously have to add some more memes and comedic shit, this sounds too much like a real break up xD.

Where were we?
FUCK YOU.

I know, Iā€™m torn between adding more humor or keeping kayfabe. And Iā€™ve been trying to add random shit, but yooouuuu wanted it to be super serious, super serious man!

YOU HAVE. And you used your fucking hand puppets on me, too, remember? Remember fucking Jerome?
You gave him a goddamn Zimbabwe accent, and you taunted me with him during our lovemaking. Everything you didnā€™t like about me, you said it through him, DURING the act!! You cruel, sociopathic man.

1 Like

YOU WANTED THE PUPPETS I JUST WANTED YOU TO WEAR A NICE DRESS, BUT NOOO YOU HAD TO DRESS UP IN WEIRD FURRY SHIT WHICH KILLIED THE MOOD.

And wtf was up with the one time you let out all the animals free from the zoo yelling,

OUR TIME IS NOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

well???

NO NO NO NO YOU WANTED THE PUPPETS BECAUSE YOU NEEDED TO EXPRESS YOUR INNER BULLSHIT AND DEGRADE ME.

THATā€™S why I started dressing as a furry because YOU brought my self esteem so low, so deep into the shit, that I felt completely uncomfortable being in my normal skin, and its taken YEARS of therapy and @Anyt1m3 being the sweetheart he is to learn to accept myself again and stop being a furry.

And those animals NEEDED to be free. They were my kin, and they needed freedom, just as I did.

2 Likes

Ypu complain about the axe after having all the advantages and still lost against me. Stfu firepussy

I agree and sympathize with you. The reason being one of them is because most fire team mains donā€™t like a fair game. For them, a singular target should be easy to kill and not balanced. It devastates them that even with all the advantages theyā€™d still lost and it truly highlights how bad they really are so they whine and lie at illfonic while the devs bought all the lies every miserable firepussy said because they wanted easier wins as a way to vent their frustrations be it losing at a 5v5 at league of legends or something else entirely. Basically, they falsely advertise the game which is eligible for legal consumer action.

1 Like

DSR is nearly identical to the original