NERF THE FIRETEAM AND BALANCE THE GAME AGAIN

Which is just a shame tbh. You’d think they would have added the missing hubworld, and added several balance changes and QoL changes but nah make old game look pretty.

1 Like

TBF that’s pretty much what they wanted to do.

They didn’t even understand that magic was broken early game (though they understood it was late game)

So not messing with anything was probably the smart call.

1 Like

NO.
U.

I wasn’t perfect. But you were the furry!!!
I never degraded you, I just liked to tie you up!!!
You told me you liked it rough!!

I wanted to dress up as zero suit Samus, idk how you got furry from that???

And you.
I only drank occasionally and went streaking!

The healing was broken, especially late game. If you spent at least half an hour farming a few knights for the best healing item you could effectively out heal any damage an enemy could do to you. Magic was also busted to shit. Also don’t even get me started on the stupid poison swamp.

Dude, pay attention. The poor cat is starving because Kass lost her job. Have some pity and feed it.

Well it’s good to see you have the same opinion of your owner as everyone else does.

1 Like

Stop lying. Stop. You know this here is exactly how you waited for me every single night, in your fursuit.

And for the record, didn’t just recently say that YOU shaved YOUR squirrel suit, for me? So YOU dressed up as well! DO NOT DENY IT. And yeah, Zero Suit Samus was your idea, but YOU stuck a damn tailplug in your ass and wore those shitty fox ears you got at Texas Furry Fiesta.

“Occasionally”. Almost daily, I would catch you in the doggy position, whacking off to Toucan Sam with a Jim Beam bottle up your ass and sucking Jager out of the bottle through a hose.

No. Just no.
I’m taking my ball and I’m going home. I’m no damn furry.
Lol

Giving up already?

Why am I not surprised.

I’d hit it

1 Like

Gladly.

Yeah you need psychiatric help.

2 Likes

😐

I’m sorry but I would gladly get drunk on several 2 part Misato Daddy Issues/1 part Asuka Mommy Issues/dash of Ritsuko Dependency Issues/garnish with Mari Excessive Overconfidence cocktails.

1 Like

I vote to change the game name to ‘Fire Team Hunting Grounds’

1 Like

Firepussy queefing grounds

1 Like