Netgun and fireteam interaction

Ok since were going on the basis of mechanics. If netgun can’t interrupt interactions (which is it’s only real use outside of preventing shots fired) then you might as well make all interaction instant since that is basically the same result.

This was a sarcastic idea btw in case anyone in here is dumb enough to think I was serious.

1 Like

I would rather buff every predator’s health and damage by 20%, than “fight” another netgun at exfil. It just completely ruins the endgame.

bUt WhAt If YoUr A bAdBlOoD
On a serious note I don’t give a fuck if there pinned to a wall or not my OBJ Is to kill some people

Why not just control when the chopper is called?

it sounds as most realistic option dont we all agree

Like the vibes you are giving me… you hate it when chopper is called and preds who use net gun just keep spamming it to use this shitty abuse of not letting u get aboard…

ofc i mean in real life if a similar threat existed i doubt he would just let you leave like that…

there is nothing so frustrating than a guy who calls a chopper without second winding predator or putting him on very low HP

and remember all of the facts im stating are the facts that are based on what fireteam needs to do… in general so what im hearing from you… if it does not work for fireteam lets just change it for predator to fit fireteam more

Bite the rope xD

a 8ft tall crab thats mastered FTL travel and wears fishnets to hunt humans using super heated plasma and a light bending cloaking device.

Your argument is invalid ;P

@uk_spawn i suggest u take realistic point stands for this cause i want to end this drama before DEVS actually decide to nerf net gun even more.

And they actually do that for cloak wise… everyone complained about smth that didnt effect predator win rate at all cause if predator was within 40meters and spamming plasma you can just stay inside and camp until u finished objectives…

Because the predator can simply wait with the netgun ready at the ropes to prevent you from ever escaping, if you’re the “last man standing.” It won’t make any difference where the exfil takes place.

It doesn’t matter if you have health, if you’re mudded up, if the predator doesn’t have all its health. Non of that matters in the current state, because you’ll never be able to activate the ropes without getting netted.

Again is this predators fault? his point is to kill you all and not let you escape lmao…

This sounds like fireteams fault honestly… i see ur point but ur trying to fuck up the game even more and make drama

Except you have multiple people shooting at you -_-

yes it does , if they can get to the rope with enough health the nthey can simply get up there. if you use a net to stop them thats fair game.

As if FT need MORE advantage?>!

1 Like

If your abusing pred all game chasing, second winding first engagement
Wouldn’t this these ruin mid game for pred
So what’s the difference

5 Likes

1 Like

Case closed

No hes not trying to make drama.
But it’s just not a good idea.

learn to move better and avoid nets, it has very limited ammo so if the pred has used it mid game probably hasnt got many shots left

1 Like

So you want to escape with a net on your body ?
Lol

Good point

whats next? stop slams near chopper exfil cuz they may down a escaping FT and it feels cheap?

NOP

1 Like