Netgun and fireteam interaction

There are better, more fun, options of buffing the predator.

Fine. I won’t make another post in this thread.

This isn’t discord I know

there is literally no need to do what u say, it makes no sense “realistically” if you want to go that way, and if the difference between winning and losing is the net got you then say good game and try to have enough guys left next time to fight off pred and help eachother escape nets, that match was lost a long time ago when it ended up with 1 guy left

1 Like

Fuck that, illfonic has been holding fts hand long enough. Like wtf is the point of even having a predator anymore if you want him to be 100% ineffective?

3 Likes

Which is good.
The pred needs more cc anyway.
You’re mad cause you got netted at the chopper?

Well too bad.
What about all the preds who’ve gotten their mask sniped off at the start?
Been killed way too fast cause ft does way too much damage?

Been body blocked cause stupid game design?

My point is, why is it for some of you people, that its ok if pred gets fucked over by all kinds of bullshit, but if ft has to deal with anything that’s even the slightest annoying, all of a sudden its a problem?

@Elliott626 this goes for goes for you as well.

4 Likes

If a pred is able to kill a whole pre- made he deserves the win
Even if he got the net-gun

Hey I’m saying you arent trying to make drama.
I never said stop.

Why give up on a post?

why not just like turn it into smth like…

fireteam has an option to call in the chopper or vote to call it?
Wouldn’t that be better, then you can like after ur done with objectives u can go ahead and hunt the predator

You shouldnt give up from a thread if it turns to smth else lol…

I think and hope everyone is aware in first predator movie, when they are done with their mission and killed the terrorists in that village they wanted to call in to extract…

Why not make it smth interactive instead of being a must when ur done with objectives… like realistically u will have around 9 more minutes to hunt the predator and extract

You can cancle the rope and jump away goes to another rope
I mean
You can escape from the first shot of net gun
The recovery of net gun is More than to taking you from another rope

Fireteam don’t need any buff

Ok hang on.
I wouldnt bust out get good on @Schoolboy_Skeptik

Hes a really good player.

1 Like

B i s h, no need to go so rough and try to piss of people with that sentence XD

This is exactly why there needs to be more details on these ideas… u cant just say “nerf netgun” and be like yep im done…

i want to know the reason why you feel like it deserves a nerf… cause in my eyes it deserves a buff where it takes atleast one person from your team to break you out and cut you lose

1 Like

B I s h 😁😁😁

1 Like

Buffing fireteam again bro ?
Really ? 😅

Hey you got a team with you right now?
Wanna play a match?

rip accidentally deleted smh

No sadly
Everyone are offline

I agree with you. No one needs to be busting Skool’s balls with baseless insults.

But also I do believe Skool has gotten used to the feeling that the community will support any idea he has because he has had many amazing ideas. This just simply isn’t one of them and he shouldn’t take it personally and just give up.

Uh that’s not really true.
For a while his ideas have been too ft favored.

There has been a lot of us who haven’t really liked them.
Hes a cool dude tho, I’ve played with/against him a few times.

1 Like