New Fireteam Character: Royce(Concept)

Yeah

Yeah. Good game! Once i saw your name i knew we were phucked. But i think i could still put up a fight…

1 Like

You guys started putting up more of a fight after reinforcements. Y’all were shredding me with those Hammerheads lol.

1 Like

6iw4y6

Dapper boi

1 Like

Royce’s “gimmick” was speed.

Edwin: you are a good man, after all.

Royce: nah, I’m not, but I’m fast.

Specializations: Leader, Reckless, Scavenger, Rushdown
Reckless fits better than Duelist.

Health: 145
Movement Speed: 7.6 m/s
just as fast as scout
Stamina Capacity: 1000
Stamina Regen: 250/s
equal capacity and regeneration to Assault

Gear Points: 10
Perk Points: 12
equal perk space to scout
10% less damage taken while mudded up.
similar to Dutch just like the ending to Predators.

Receives 10% less melee damage from Predator attacks
I like this, and I like the idea of original passives

now Royce would be like a fast, squishy Assault, with the passive like Dutch 87.

2 Likes

I tried to mix Assault with Scout

But I like this more

1 Like

1000 stamina, not 100. 😆

He’d run out of stamina in less than 2 seconds.

1 Like

Illfonic - “Do It”

XD

1 Like

With the current damage in the game, no Pred class should have any less health than zerker and no FT class should have any less health than Assault

I would not even touch Royce if it had less than 150 HP.

Shotgun passive? Assault has that (bullet damage) and shotguns are still trash against the pred compared to all other weapons.

Does anyone ever notice how Illfonic never replies to suggestion threads but they always reply to threads when ppl are being rude to one another……
COINCIDENCE?! I THINK NOT

3 Likes

Anyone else think they should add his semi-auto shotgun to the game aswell? It’d basically be a CS-12 that is actually good, and had an underbarrel grenade launcher like the Hammerhead.

It would be gorgeous to turn melee spammers into green goo with a shotty for once. I support this.

1 Like

That is Royce’s gun. I think it would be great to have more weapons with under barrel grenade launchers.

3 Likes

Hell, I just want more attachments. Dunno what they’d be able to implement without contradicting certain perks tho

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I initially thought, but then I also just disregarded it as being his because it is literally the worst Fireteam weapon in the game🤣 if they added Royce they should just make this gun look slightly different and buff the shit out of it and give it and underbarrel and should be good to go lol

2 Likes

There ARE greatly improved iterations of the Atchisson AA-12. Maybe they could just make one of those. Lightweight, almost recoilless, 32 round drums, and Picatinny rail additions to the barrel

1 Like

Yeah that’d certainly be an improvement. Royce is the one character I’d actually want added to the game for Fireteam besides maybe a movie Isabelle 2010. If they added his buffed shotty to the game I might have a reason to use a secondary other than the 1011-12 lol

1 Like

It was.

After the last buff, it has nearly equal close range DPS to the AR-W and extremely high Damage Per Magazine for a secondary.

2 Likes

Oh really? I hadn’t noticed because the last guy who used it against me emptied roughly a full clip in me and didn’t second wind me still so🤣

1 Like