New Fireteam Character: Royce(Concept)

Revised by @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK

One of two survivors of the Super Predator’s Game Preserve. Royce has spent the last decade hunting with and against Predator kind. His campaign as a hunter of both predator and prey has earned him a revered but infamous status among his peers,

Royce

Health: 145
Movement Speed: 7.6m/s
Stamina Capacity: 1000
Stamina Regen: 250/s
Gear Points: 9
Perk Points: 11

Specializations: Leader, Scavenger, Rushdown, Reckless

10% less damage taken while mudded up

Receives 10% less melee damage from Predator attacks

6 Likes

2 Likes

I think the natural perks should be more similar to the movie.
Like the ability to spot traps (6th sense) and
10% melee damage to the Pred or 15% more damage and ammo with shotguns.
The HP should be the same as Assault.

7 Likes

I would replace it with passive damage buff to make him OP

And please, Illfonic, buff Isabell. Her passive is shit.

6 Likes

I would like that for Billie, 6th sense, but it would make traps and pred gear obsolete and every pred main would bitch about it.

4 Likes

All of his specializations apply a damage boost. Leader is currently bugged rn and applies the damage increase to everyone, including the person running Leader

Also note his perk points allowing good flexibility for builds.

The melee damage resist can be stacked with OWLF Trained as well for a total of 18% damage resist along with Thick Skin to clock in at 170 health with 18% melee resist, 8% resist to each type of damage.

Tried to make very viable but not broken, ya know?

Well if we were to give him passive Sixth Sense, you’d be able to spot EVERYTHING besides the Predator itself within 50m. Yes, Sixth Sense has a 50m range. Maybe if it had reduced range, say around 15m or less, that’d make it less broken.

1 Like

I do wish traps weren’t so painfully obvious

Like the whole blurry glow and the ERERERERERERERERER makes them almost pointless against good teams

1 Like

I don’t think so. Cause the traps are already verybeasy to bo seen. 6 th sense only would help to spot them a liitle bit earlier…

Make it 25m and we have a deal.

That’s still pretty far, homie. I dunno… I mean it would make sense for him to have that sixth sense. Maybe if he would auto spot predator gear only if he had direct line of sight within a set range?

@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK @KameofWar @Elliott626

What y’all think?

well he has predator gear doesn’t he? so he should have a mandatory gear item like city hunter that is whatever pred tech he has maybe even lock one of his weapons if he has a pred weapon for starters

i’d give him fanatic or reckles over rushdown

i’d replace his mud passive with one that lets him recover and use thrown predator gear again if he has the working wrist computer than he would be able to use all of them
so smart disc combistick audio decoys motion detectors and bear traps
other than that looks fine

That’s ok too…

Dutch owns both wrist gauntlets, a shoulder caster, a wrist launcher, and a combistick. How come he doesn’t get to use those?

Balance, that’s why. This really isn’t the kind of game to be implementing those kind of things into. Which is why a PVE experience would be nice surrounding this game or at least this game’s lore

I enjoy it!

With only 9 FT members to choose from, I’d enjoy another :)

the difference here is that the gear Dutch has was taken from the dead and might not even work for him
while the gear royce has was gifted to him and does work

and besides we know illfonic only balances the game around “fun” for fireteam (qoute from them in the stream prior to the one in january)
therefore this sounds fun for fireteam so fairness for predator doesn’t matter

Good game, that was fun. Those field medics were kinda annoying though.

That… Is a good point…

I dunno bro. Maybe we’ll get some cool tools. But I for one would really appreciate more pred gear over Fireteam gear at the moment. Definitely need new stuffs for either side

1 Like

snake?