New Fireteam Character: Royce(Concept)

He must have missed quite a few shots.

I’ve got a build for it that makes it super viable for punishing claims. But at the same time, you might as well run the 1911 since it’s unrivalled atm

1 Like

Unfortunately.

1 Like

I think about cheetos

Yummy

Super bowl is good for only one thing: THE FOOD

1 Like

There that should get them to look.

1 Like

Same hp of dutch

No. Absolutely not with the potential damage resistance and health pool.

20% resistance to melee when mudded. 10% damage resistance flat out. With Thick Skin and OWLF Trained, you’d sit at 170 health with 28% melee resist while mudded and 18% damage resist flat.

Would make him practically unkillable in the right hands

Still want harrigan even if they just use sound bites from the movie like they did for the city hunter roar

Bumperoo. How bout it, Illfonic?

Cmoooooon. Gimme Royce.

1 Like

His gimmick was leadership. Just the bad kind where you selfishly send everyone to die.

He managed to shamelessly use all the members of his serial killer prisoner squad as tools so he could be the last man standing.

He should be buffed immensely for every dead FT, and be unable to equip any gear that may help his team in any form lol

2 Likes

You are just

The best at making nonsense, Ness

1 Like

He was a better psychopath than Edwin

I mean he used that guy as bait like 3 times. he wanted to rig him to explode even before he was revealed to be a serial killer lmao. if anything he was hoping edwin would die sooner.

1 Like

Can you blame him tho?

1 Like

All in favor of blowing up topher grace. you’d think he’d try to pose as the team medic or something but he never did.

tbh Royce couldve stayed and shot at falconer, assholery. just naded him from a distance in the middle of their duel like a true honorable warrior

1 Like

I guess he was manipulative then.

He didn’t have his gun when Hanzo stopped to have his Billy moment