New Fireteam Class: Keyes(Concept)

Sean Keyes, the fiercely intelligent son of Peter Keyes, recently resigned from the OWLF, has decided to enter a new stage of his life. Now a member of Dutch’s hunting team, his deep knowledge of Predators alongside Dutch’s lifelong hunting experience allows Keyes to effectively subdue Predator threats with astounding execution.

Health: 115
Movement Speed: 7.5m/s
Stamina Capacity: 1000
Stamina Regeneration: 250/s
Gear Points: 7
Perk Points: 15

Specializations: Comms, Duelist, Liberator, Overseer

40% Longer mud cover duration and applies mud 25% faster

Deals 10% more damage with bullet-based weapons

OIP
(I apologize for the poor photo, bout all I could get for Sean Keyes)

3 Likes

Yes. You can achieve 40% more sidearm damage with him. This is hopefully enough to influence Illfonic to reconsider the sidearms balance, because this is indeed absolutely busted.

Only difference is Scout has 10% more achievable damage using YB, Duelist, and post sprint AND Scout has damage resist while sprinting. Keyes does not get to be as tanky as a smart Scout nor can he keep up as well as a Scout

This is a very interesting idea and I’m all for it! However there’s some problems with this, one being that this Keyes doesn’t have any military training. Two he’s mostly known as a scientist or informant, someone who pushes pencils then pulling triggers. However what could work is him using the “Predator Killer” since he was the first ever one to try it on in the 2018 movie, but that would mess with that movies lore as the Loonie who took it I’m sure isn’t gonna be one to willingly give it up after claiming it.

Remember how he offered up his services to Dutch in the last OWLF tape? This assumes he does join Dutch in hunting predators and receives the proper training. I dunno if Illfonic was thinking about adding Sean as a playable character since they hinted at him joining Dutch but this seems fair enough considering the circumstances.

1 Like

Ooooo your right! To be honest I always thought he meant as working as a scientist to help him study or break down the Predators stuff. Though that could be a thing where Dutch teaches Keyes, though idk about a OWLF outfit, I’m still holding out for the “Predator Killer” since it was mentioned in the OWLF Audio Files as well, maybe as a power up or limited time ultimate

He’s like a better version of Isabelle.

I really pondered on his health… 135 is a decent amount… But… Idk. 125 seems more appropriate but at the same time super squishy and would require a specific skillset to play, which, not many players run Scout anymore and it makes me sad

1 Like

Honestly I’d say that Keyes being the (former) head honco of the O.W.L.F should have +10% Damage with Non-Bullet Based Weapons.

So stuff like NRV-E or Prototype would be prime candidates for him, while also having a soft Unleashed like playstyle where Explosives from Hammerhead/Merc Nades, Gernade Launcher or RPG would have some relevancy to his class.

The only issue I got with the “Predator Killer” suit is that it would be the most busted OP thing in the game ever since its an actual anti-Predator based weapon, idk how this thing can be balanced properly without it being abused by a full team use of it.

1 Like

Funny you say that when in the Lore Tapes it got busted up by stuff stronger than a Pistol.

Well I have been working on it as a sort of last resort, made for the last man standing on the Fireteam to either have enough armor and health to escape or get the ft back with reinforcements. Now that’s not to say that it won’t kill the Predator or Fireteam won’t get knocked down in it. I’m just saying it would be like extra protection with the option of a new FT Plasma like weapon.

I’d like to think of it as Winston’s Ultimate on Overwatch when he gets angry, and that’s not to say the Predator won’t be smart enough to not take the fight to the Predator Killer hand to hand unless he can do it.