New Fireteam Class: Noland(Concept)+Bonus Weapon Concept

Ronald Noland, a decorated and extremely dangerous Vietnam veteran. During an operation in the 1980’s, Noland was momentarily blinded, and before he knew it, in free-fall hurling towards a lush, dense, and unknowable jungle. Noland’s expertise in survival had provided him the means to observe and glean everything he could from the Super Predators, and even brought down several of them, although at the cost of his sanity. Noland is a natural born survivor and has proven time and time again he is of top quality regarding skill, stealth, and resiliency.

Noland

Health: 165
Movement Speed: 6.9
Stamina Capacity: 700
Stamina Regeneration: 250/s
Gear Points: 12
Perk Points: 11

Specializations: Scavenger, Amphibious, Fanatic, Spotter

40% longer mud cover duration and 25% faster mud up time

Passive 10m Sixth Sense(non-stackable)

New Fireteam Weapon: S.M.I.R.

Smart Magnetic & Incendiary Rifle, or S.M.I.R. fires 4 magnetically charged incendiary projectiles with each burst. During flight, the projectiles, being magnetic, are attracted to any and all types of metal, including buildings, heavy armor, vehicles and even Yautja armor, despite its unknowable makeup and absence from the periodic table. Tracking is not capable of intense adjustment, so make sure to line up your shots. Once a projectile strikes a target, it ignites violently in a small flash of incredibly hot fire, effectively scorning the target, if only slightly. While the rifle may be capable of firing “smart”, the rounds themselves aren’t particularly penetrative, resulting in less damage to heavily armed targets. The purpose isn’t initial penetration, however, but instead implies an affinity for burning right through it, given enough time. This weapon will also overheat if fired too quickly or for long periods of time of sustained fire. If the weapon overheats, it will require its magnetic rails to be swapped out and result in a colossal waste of time. Do not overheat your S.M.I.R.

Damage per projectile: 15+4 burn damage over time, affected by damage perks & specializations
RPS (Rounds Per Second): 16
Magazine Capacity: 20
Extended Magazine Capacity: 32
Starting Ammo Capacity: 250 - With Prepper: 256
Maximum Ammo Capacity: 280 - With Prepper: 336
Reload Time (empty magazine): 2.25 Seconds
Reload Time (partial magazine): 1.80 Seconds
Reload Time (overheated rails): 15 Seconds
Cooldown Time (one burst): .020 seconds
Cooldown Time (one burst from complete overheat): 5.80 Seconds
Aim Assist: 55%
Effective Recoil Rating: 3/10

For reference: Predator Hunting Grounds: Guide

IMPORTANT NOTE

The weapon concepted here is indeed a fantastic rendition of Noland’s gun seen in the film. While no one has any idea what the gun actually does, seeing as it killed the River Ghost without any problems, or noise for that matter, we can surmise what it might have been capable of. This is my take on the weapon. It is not supposed to make any practical sense, so don’t even try to apply logic to it lmao. Like all of my concepts, these are just for fun. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Why is there a photo of a plastic figurine? and why does he hold a predator spear rather than the SMIR? Its supposed to be a rifle!

Because it’s cool. That’s why. Would it make you feel better if I replaced it with a good photo?

1 Like

how about something that resembles what you’re trying to describe…the word is trying and by puttig out a predator imagine of NOT what you’re trying to say is probably a great start to you being real inclined to sell your idea. rather than being a smutzi at the effort! hhmm???HaaaaMMMMnhhggg!? What alma mater did you graduate from? Hmm? Clown College?

1 Like

Honestly man, you never know. I’m not defending but IllFonic is buck wild on what they want and what they don’t want

NEW FIRETEAM!

1 Like

This is amazing would love if it became a reality

Dumbass

honks nose 2019 Clownie graduate

There, I fixed it for Mass because it didn’t have a smiley face on it

1 Like

I would rather see Nolan’s gun be a charge Rifle. Something about as strong as the Sawz50, but a little more balanced (~225 Damage), but plasma projectile based and has to be charged before firing.

Like the other plasma weapons it would ignore impenetrable, tree branches, and have an explosive radius capable of self damage.

Balance patch adjustments:

• The burst fire should be added to the OWLF Pitbull, 3 round burst at 1.5x firerate, with a normal firerate pause between bursts.

• Sawz50 should be reduced to 200 base damage.

• Plasma Prototype should have it’s firerate Increased by 50%

3 Likes

That would be pretty cool, adjustments too. I could actually just make an alternate firing mode for the SMIR and do exactly that. Wutchu think? I mean the thing’s got three f’n barrels lmao

1 Like

Ah. I guess I have always thought those were tanks holding some other worldly power source.

That’s it, man, we really dunno lmao. Like I said in the post, this is just my iteration of it. Although I do like yours too, might put em together as alternates later

1 Like