New Fireteam: Devlin(Concept)

Scott Devlin, previously an experienced and adept anti-terrorist operator, Scott’s over-the-bar performance in his duties caught the eyes of Dutch Schaefer, running into Predator incursion aftermaths every so often and crossing paths. Eventually, Dutch felt it appropriate to bring Scott and his team in on the hunt. Scott proved once again to be an adept hunter of the hunters. Despite his damaged leg, he is still eager and able to continue the fight against Predators.

Devlin

Health: 150
Movement Speed: 7.0
Stamina Capacity: 950
Stamina Regeneration: 225/s
Gear Points: 9
Perk Points: 13

Specializations: Scavenger, Comms, Leader, Amphibious

50% longer spotting durations to all spotting techniques

Passive Ice Cold(stackable)

OIP (2)

For reference: Fireteam Classes — Predator: Hunting Grounds: Guide (predatorhuntinggrounds.com)

Scott Devlin is the main protagonist in the book Predator: Stalking Shadows

9 Likes

Awesome , I need that skull in my trophy case lol

1 Like

Nerd

2 Likes

Mr nerd good sir

1 Like

He’s also handicapped and is probably Zeus

1 Like

That’s what I thought too but I figured I might as well throw him in here cuz why not. He’s a great character

2 Likes

Wtf is Scott Delvin, Marcus Thorne, Daniel Lau and Jason Flynn, the four skins in the game

2 Likes

I thought that to! Lol 😂

It would stand to reason. I mean they all seem to have the racial background each character has

1 Like

I’d loose my shit. New DLC: Name patches with just those on their baseball caps and helmets! 12$

1 Like

Wtf is Scott Devlin?

Is he like a cousin to jack reacher?

1 Like

Correction, it’s wtf is a scott devlin! and does it poo on a toilet?

I just want a melee only build for Fireteam. I guess pistol as sidearm is ok. But give me a katana please. How dope would that be?

2 Likes

True but they all died as well

Which kinda sucks… But I mean there’s an idea for a game right there. Scott Devlin’s story. Boom. Where’s our good devs from back in the day? We need em. NOW

1 Like

Ya I love the book, first to explain where Dutch has been before the DLC and his tapes lol love that Bar fight

2 Likes

Scott delvin no

1 Like

Ok ok 😔

So basically, you want Zeus to be playable? Fair point, someone can bark into his ear for once.

1 Like