New He-Man Netflix show

Is cartoonish and is already better that that pile of shit Kevin Smith made

1 Like

I dont think it would be hard to best from what I seen in peoples reactions .

1 Like

I HAVE THA POWAAAAA

2 Likes

Yasss!!

Unless you have boobies? No you don’t, sir .

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

Subverted

1 Like

What Revelation?! That is by Kevin Smith

1 Like

No. There is a more kid focused one.

Oh is it 3D animated

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Yep definitely way better 😁🤩

Lol its for the kids for sure. But atleast it got He Man in it lol

1 Like

For sure but I’d wish they continued the one I saw as a kid or at least a remaster

1 Like

Is it a reliable one?

It’s OK, so far. Revelation was very good, when watched all at once. It’s not perfect of course, because egos get in the way of basically everything all the time, but it was no where near what the internet said it was. I wrote a long form review of it. Objectively, it’s a good show. Not great, but good. This new one(the cg one) is ok from what I’ve seen. I’m going to reserve final judgment for when I finish it. Not seeing something through to the end bites me in the ass every time.

The 2002 series was incredible.

2 Likes

I highly recommend the failry recent DC comics MOTU runs that are solely MOTU (not crossed over with say, Thundercats. It was fun, but objectively not as good as the main series). There are several storylines and one-shots doing backstories. And (SPOILER ALERT) when Teela embraces her destiny as the Sorceress and then the Goddess, her design was better and more in-line with the original versions. Not that Revelations version was bad, just not as good as the DC comics version. It culminated with the Eternity War storyline, which was friggin epic, BUT I could see the hardcore Revelation haters not liking that either. I still like it though.

Fortunately, there’s like 10 different versions of MOTU, so we can all find our favorite version.

There are also 2 graphic novels based in the 2002 universe.

Lastly, the Masters of the Multiverse story which I believe was the final story brought all versions together in a Spiderman NWH kinda thing. It was semi-goofy at times, but still a fun little read.

Check these out. You might like them!

They made She-Ra Gay?

They made everything gay in that version. That was the most importantthing ever innthat show. It’s very sad. The original series actually had some very good writing in comparison to He-mans simpler scripts. She-ra dealt with Fascism, free speech, book burnings, serious stuff for a kids show. Real shit. This new show was poo.