New lazy ideas.

And at the start of the match a pred has zero ability to find the team and the longer he’s stalking the easy for the pred to track them through out the later stages of the match

1 Like

Defeats the purpose of it but not a bad idea

Bear traps, and all status effects and gear just need to have stronger effects and damage.

What bear traps need is to be completely undetectable, with a smaller raduis.
To make no sound, to have no visual effect except the trap itself to be slightly visible.

It needs to take longer to destroy, like way longer, and if its shot to disarm, the pred can pick it back up. If the trap hits, the ft should now have reduced movement speed all around by like 20%.

After all a fucking bear trap slammed on their leg.

I would also say if the same ft got caught in 3 traps, they’d lose their ability to sprint.

Right now, none of the gear or status effects are worth a fuck.

All that I mentioned could also go hand in hand with a rework, OR a trapper class.

For number 2, yes pred needs a hell of a lot more options.
But the main thing is give pred gear to efficiently and effectively fight a group of people.

Problem with pred atm and has been for a while,
Is that his kit is too 1v1 focused.
Especially Now that a single ft can kill pred in less than 4 seconds,
Pred needs ways to be able to successfully engage the group.

As for 3.
Please for the love of all that is holy NO.
instead what ft needs to just weapon away and actual recoil when They shoot their Guns.

Because when I do play Ft,
I dont want my character to be scared like a little bitch, cause I’m not scared of the fucking pred.
I dont like horror games.

So I don’t want to be playing ft, and be playing a character that’s Shitting itself, while I’m over here just keeping over watch or trying shoot of its mask. However @REYNOSO_FUA11 his scout should always Be scared out of its fucking mind xD.

And I’ve said it a few times already.
Field medic needs to be removed from the game, and ft needs like a 30-40% damage reduction all across The board unless pred can match their dps.

3 Likes

Fuck you, mirrors edge had better movement.

And stop stealing my caster ideas!

You’ve summoned me for this hmm?

What do you mean? Scout would never be scared because they’re fast as fuck boi!

1 Like

Btw your caster ideas put too much negative effects on it.
Different firing modes would be cool, but yours all sound way too easy to dodge.

PC needs mods.
Pyro/cryo, stuff like.
But with good effects.

Omfg what the hell did you create?
And they’re so fast cause their that fucking scared.

They’re always like AAHH AAAH NO I DONT WANNA GET MY SKULL RIPPED OUT MY ASS NOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Dont hijack my thread with your shenanigans.

Hey hey. You focus on my response to you.
Besides I’m only messing with rey.

Can’t be afraid of something that can’t catch up to you. Those supports on the other hand are too slow and can be easily hunted. They’re scared out of their minds.

1 Like

Bear trap idea yes

Number 2 idea yes

Why not?

I would actually agree and settle on if the fireteam who is far apart begins to hear “fake” predator clicking and noises & becomes weak.

Field medic is actually above broken and OP… + it makes no sense? I want to know who let this idea go trough from illfonic’s team.

Are you joking FT is op, Console players not so much but full PC fireteam who is constantly on the look out on the tree’s and has fast reflexes FT is OP… I literally played as FT with hammerhead and deadly perk and won like all except one where i decided to play with CROSSPLAY… cause playing FT with crossplay is literally like 50 50 chances u either get OP console players or people who literally cant move their controller aim to even walk or run or pick you back up.

Too late

1 Like

What are you talking about coffee, I just said to lower ft damage as well.

You’re making it sound like I said they arent op atm.
As for the fear thing, it’s like I said, I’m not afraid, I dont want my character to be.

Nerf pred, buff FT.

Also you’re a troll.

Lmao.
My feelings.

@Lazycollinator no but seriously, what you think?
Figured I’d type some stuff since you’re not on often anymore.

1 Like

Oh okay… well i thought u were saying they were not OP at all and they need damage reduction increased towards predator by 40%…

You meant Deduction?

Either way its not you not being scared… its not about fourth dimension thing at all… nobody even asked about one man standing thing either so here we are having it in game…

Why not have something for predators benefit too?

Having fear mechanic in game would be dope for those who tend to chase the second wind predator or just in general leave their team for money collecting and abusing the game mechanics lol…

I’m sick and tired of having nothing to play and now seeing that devs literally are not being neutral about their game at all preferring fireteam over predator XD

If i knew that i would not buy the game cause the DEV has to be neutral and hear its community rather take satisfaction of his one side mind.

Illfonic = one side minded devs

that’s why you are seeing other places selling the game for like 10 bucks lmao… its so sad ngl…

• Being able to sprint in water at full speed needs to go away
  • Faster than usain bolt needs to go away
  • Inhumane stamina regen needs to go away
  • Audio in game needs to not sound like shitty radio quality when u play as fireteam
  • Predator laser triangulation crosshair needs to get fixed in public online matches which has been forgotten by everyone it seems like it except me
  • Heavy optimizations for both Console & PC are needed (liquid cooler not able to keep up with game demand even on low preset)
  • Bullet drop needs to be added
  • Unique body part damage register needs to be added
  • RNG system for everything in game needs to be properly adjusted!!!
  • Perks need heavy adjustments
  • Predator damage register needs to be fixed asap
  • Holding heavy weapons gives u less stamina to work with & slower stamina regen

Coffee, I literally said, field medic needs to be removed, and ft damage needs to be reduced.
Scroll up and look at it lol.

Idk I just think the whole fear thing is kinda lame.
Predator isnt really about horror.
I’d Rather the pred just have a good kit/gear instead of relying on a gimmick.

Also, its like I said, the fear thing wouldnt really be neccessary if ft had aiming sway and actual recoil.

1 Like

Why is it that within 2 months of time of me not being on forums and posting or playing the game no one ever has said anything about things i just mentioned… or like they mentioned like maybe 2-3 things i mentioned???

Most of them go without saying.
Also the triangle thing is just a visual thing right?

That one isnt that Important.
It doesnt matter how the triangle shows up, as long as it does.

However, it needs to be accurate so you don’t accidentally hit a wall.
Also my audio doesnt sound too shitty.

But a lot of what you said is common sense,
But I mainly just write about the main issues that are hindering the Game.

But take a look around at current post.

Too many ft mains or ft focused players on here that think shits fine.

Also, another thing that hurts the game is people try to balance around player skill, and not the game itself.