New maj 2.40 go

You’re wrong because I said so!! ;-;

1 Like

Illfonic needs to press the button.

2 Likes

It wasn’t me who said that. I’m not gonna go into the depths of Gramscian strain of thought since I remember how fruitless my efforts to provide actual sources were on this forum, but that’s just, what kids call it, hard facts. Sorry, luv.

You literally only argue warped semantics. I’m not taking lessons, luv.

3 Likes

but anyway update sucks go home boys see you in 2 months

2 Likes

Thank you

When was the last time a patch was satisfactory?

What The hell are you talking about, the entire community has literally told you about thousands of bugs that need fixing for over 2 years including bugs that have been round since the Beta. We’ve constantly stated these bugs for you and the rest of illfonic and what content we want but you just don’t give a damn do you?

1 Like

what are you referring to? Public games?

is that your problem, losing to those specs/ perks in public games? That’s a skill issue. Average preds can beat 99% of any 4-man field medic lobby they find.
Or do you have a problem with premades? That’s a whole other story. Even without those specs/perk you will lose 99 times out of 100.

So, what’s the deal? The game need bug fixes, not balance changes.

1 Like

What’s ur gamer tag in game? Wonder if I ever met you in pubs.

1 Like

The game just needs to be shut down.
Your perception of balance there is pretty warped,
And illfonic doesn’t care about fixing bugs.

So what’s the point of keeping it going?

2 Likes

what do you mean?

Look illfonic doesn’t give a shit. Like if it’s not obvious at this point, it will never be. That being the case I dont feel like going over this topic for the million time right now and most likely anymore.

If you cant understand what I mean, then i dont know what to say. Either you dont understand my wording or you just have no idea what true balance Is.

But it doesn’t matter.
The important part of my comment Is,

why keep it going?

Since illfonic doesnt care, it’s time they shut down the game.
And that’s not even because of balance.

It’s all the other issues.

If there’s something that keeps the game alive now is the balance. I mean the chance for a beginner to win some games as FT just from the start.

You want to win as pred? Train. Ask the known main preds here if they are upset about field medic or tracker, or SAWZ… in pubs. On the contrary, those are the only things that make a boring pub game a little more exciting.

Premades and privates are another matter. You just can’t balance a game around the top 5% of the player base. Deal with it. If you want to balance the game your own way, customize it in privates.
You want to win more easily against premades that have 3000hrs of gameplay…not a big deal.

Just because we don’t understand how they do it and don’t agree with it, doesn’t mean they don’t care. Their method works for them. It’s centered around randoms (who make up the bulk of player base) who rarely play as a team and rarely get really good. At this point, is up to the community to balance the game. Set up rules for privates to achieve a 40:60 win ration for PRED and call it a day.

1 Like

I know you’re doing it just to fuck around anytime lol.
But the discussion of balance Is irrelevant. Years of the topic being discussed shows ppl dont have a fucking clue what true balance is. Maybe they havent played enough games.

I don’t care.

But the thing you cant argue, Is how bad everything is.
Bugs, and performance. Exploits, ect.

Theres no excuse for those.

Agreed about bugs and game performance.

P.s.: it was my way of saying good morning 😁

2 Likes

bugs…when and how often? Perfromance on what shitty platform? and exploits while playing with children?

I think if any illfonic member and Sony godmen were to interrogate you about it, you’d come up with buttkiss.

Look man, I keep telling you the actual Issue isnt even balance but how poorly illfonic handles this game.

Smite has terrible balance but at least it works and has no issues.
I don’t feel like arguing balance yet again with peop lm e who dont know what balance is.
I’m sorry but yall act like what you think and say is the only thing that matters, and I’m not playing by those fucked up rules anymore.

Not in a game where the devs cant even fix year one issues.

So stop pressing the balance issue, its irrelevant.

The main problem is all the bugs and performance issues. And the exploits they dont fix. They’ve had plenty of time to fix it. Years.
And they havent.

Why? They don’t care.
So since they wont fix their product, just shut it down.

Oh I know lol. I would done the same thing to you honestly xD

1 Like

starcarft? what are you comparing?