New Meta for Potatoes

• Specialization: Stalker or Discipline
  • Primary: Plasma Pistol
  • Perks: Down Range

I didn’t add more because these are the core to the Meta

Stalker + downrange has been effective for the Predator for over a year ever since they added specs for Predator, old news.

4 Likes

Oh l just thought I’d share, just tried it with Bionic, it seems to me he’s got unlimited cloak and heat vision everytime when I use this build, even a player complained 🤷🏽

you talking bout new metas whilst nor even knowing Bionic got infinite cloak and vision. God bless

And you think everyone on the forums takes that long to realize what works on this game ?

Oh cool now I can make a better build? Got any ideas?

Dude shut the fuck up with your toxic ass, you mother fuckers don’t even play or write shit to help anyone lol 😂 you just fucking troll all day cuz you guys got no lives 🤣

1 Like

You are one of the biggest potatos on this forum.

1 Like

Lol dude I’ve played this game after it’s released and ranked 378 and unlocked all trophies, collected all tapes and maxed out on cosmetics, you don’t know me or shit dumb ass lol 😂

You are still a potato even after all of that, not the first neither the last I met that remains a potato even after 2 years.

Potatoes don’t even get as far as me because they be posting shit like free cosmetics and classes because they don’t want to rank up, I’ve done my time bitch lol you must be talking about yourself since you suck and so dose your YouTube channel lol hell @NomadClan has better content then you lol

😶 I don’t know about that chief

As if I would care for the opinion of a potato. My channel went from 200 to 14k subs in 2 years and its only gonna get better.

1 Like

Tell him how to be a better channel nomad he has no flair like you lol

Lol yet @BloodThirstyLord-YT is 150k and growing you lame ass fuck lol

I don’t make videos for people like that. Don’t watch my content.

Don’t be do humble lol

1 Like

His channel is 10 years old, mine is 4. His channel at 4 years old wasn’t as big as mine. Why you jerking another man’s dick though?

That’s literally my main character traite, like 80%🤣

1 Like

Lol hey just saying your channel isn’t as good that’s all with all your potato content lol