New Meta for Potatoes

Potato content is exactly what BTL does, and its why you jerk off to it.

1 Like

That’s why this guy needs help he doesn’t even know what his target audience is lol 😂

I mean he kinda does, he managed to spring a wide web of fans from Predator / Resident Evil / AVP / etc. However I think his target audience (in my opinion) are people who want to be the best in certain games. Not a bad audience🤷🏻

Lol don’t think so, his ratings don’t lie, you just salty cuz you bitch ass can’t even get any subscribers cuz you suck bitch lol

But that’s based, if he just had better we’ll everything like yours and skills like BTL I might even subscribe lol 😂

I don’t. Everything proves otherwise. 200 to 14k subs in 2 years. 70x increase.

You can’t do better, so you jerk BTL around as its suppose to prove something.

You want to talk about ratings? Go to social blade and compare the month earnings of me vs BTL

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCT7Llqo-SLGURKaA1jmSd5Q

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/bloodthirstylord

4 years channel vs 10+ years channel, nothing shows that I’m doing bad.

At least I didn’t have to resort to clickbaiting lying titles aimed at deceiving ignorant potatos like you and stealing other people content to grow a channel.

1 Like

Lol nah your content sucks because you can’t deliver presentation or skill, might as well not have a channel because you suck so bad, lol also why you ask? You gay mother fucker, can’t sleep at night because your having fantasies about BTL and me? lol 😂 no wonder your channel sucks, you been jerking instead of playing lol 🤣🤣🤣

I have more skill than you and btl without even trying. You are the one bringing him every chance you get to blow him. Potato.

1 Like

Lol yet your making the jokes homie, get a life and make better content bitch and I’ll believe you, hell post a vid right now using only default like BTL lol 😂 or you all talk 🥔

I don’t care about what a potato believes or not

Lol that’s what I thought all talk 🥔

You and BTL are the ones that don’t have balls to play vs me. Say you are not potato but you won’t play vs me. All talk.

9e9b657d-32bd-49f2-8fbf-adbcc170050e_text

6 Likes

🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

@Anyt1m3 need a hamburger helper?

Lol coming from the guy who can’t video himself doing a default loadout like BTL cuz your a puss y lol

Are you trying to say BTL is better than Samhain?

1 Like

Duh look at the difference hell @NomadClan is even better lol

You’re tripping balls man

2 Likes

Lol both you guys using gay jokes shows your both gay, you must be his partner lol go suck each other’s coc k why don’t you lol and live your fantasy thinking your better then BTL lol 😂