New Meta for Potatoes

You’re telling me you don’t know what tripping balls means?
To become intoxicated from a hallucinatory or psychoactive drug . This definition ain’t the greatest, but it’s close enough.

1 Like

I have literally a video using Scout class Warclub only no perks and no gear. That is worse than the default class and on night map + high ping. I have videos only using wristblades on Jungle Hunter and I beat potatos like you with it.

I have videos using plasma rifle and minigun and still winning 90% of matches while carrying 3 potatos.

You and BTL would never accept to play vs me or others that ask. You are in no position to call anyone a puss y. BTL loses vs randoms while livestreaming even when using his so called op best builds. Its not playing with a default loadout that anyone good.

1 Like

Oi, whatcha trying to say there pilgrim 😑

Damn, easily triggered I see.

How if there are no balls if it’s a mental hallucination 🤔

You’re tripping. That better?

Lol hey I remember your that Russian channel you guys use cheats lol I ain’t going to believe your shit get another person to record lol 😂

Nah just facts 😎

Can’t if I’m not on drugs? cuz I’d have to be to enjoy his cheat ass shit lol 😂

Im Brazilian, I Will take the cheating accusation as a compliment, cant expect a potato to understand. My Channel is not for you, you are too dumb.

1 Like

Saying Bloodthirstylord has more skill than Samhain is like saying a T-Rex would beat Godzilla in a fight🤣🤣🤣

Genuinely can’t even believe what I’m reading here.

Until of course I remember I’m on the Predator Hunting Grounds forum of all forums

It boggles my mind that this is a dude in this 30s trying to trash talk like he’s fucking 12 on a meme forum for a dying game, to probably the one person people will say was the greatest player of said game, long after it’s servers shut down. In his 30s. Christ…

2 Likes

More like a chicken vs godzilla, calling him a T Rex is too much credit.

1 Like

True🤣🤣

Lol still a cheat and your channel isn’t good and you like to throw people are potato’s because you are one lol dip shit

That was creepy 😰

Lol ya because subscriptions lie lol oh and skill

Sorry honey the adults are talking, go back to your fortnight and play a Predator there image

1 Like

Grow up.