New patch is now available

Skill issue

1 Like

Okay Pirate still has Infinite Cloak & Thermal if you put Modified Reserves on her. But you need to actvate Thermal first since Thermal is Infinite by default. So sheā€™s better than Bionic still since Bionic now has neither Infinite Thermal or Cloak.

1 Like

Ok. Itā€™s just a bit of a waste of 12 perk points though.

Damn well it looks like Iā€™m just sticking with Mr Black, JHā€™87 and then Cleo as my Stalker thenšŸ¤£

Iā€™m running Pirate with Impenetrable, Down Range & Modified Reserves now. I still have Stalker on her thankfully, granted Analytic is equally as good IMO so kinda wish I still had Stalker on Amazon but Tracker is on her anyway. So my Amazon is still S Tier.

1 Like

I havenā€™t booted up my game yet but I had 2 or 3 Pirate Stalkers and I had an Amazon Fervent because I was doing a Female Feral Predator build but yeah I like Analytic and Vicious so hopefully not too bad

230 MB update.
That s a lot of data for just those changes.

Royce DLC confirmed

On mine shows Noland.
WTF?

If the rumors are true about 2v8 thatā€™d be dope. Thoe talking preds, just stick with the exiled pred.

tom confused

If you go into the match options , there is an option for 2vs8 . I had a shot of it earlier, finally something worth playing on the game .

Its already added , check the options for match selection

ezgif-3-e3bba9ef1d

1 Like

Seriously ?
I dont see that

Bruh i clearly see it! Its amazing

2 Likes

My butt too!
I donā€™t see anything myself.

4 new masks just randomly dropped into the game.

I see some mentioning a 2v8 or something is this true or naw Iā€™m not home to check myself

If it is, itā€™s not obvious. I played for the first time in months with the new dlc and 2.45, havenā€™t seen it. Also this game is boring now.