New Predator Class: Celtic(Concept)+Bonus Weapon Concept

There needs to be more DOT & similar effects across the board in general. I’ve said for the longest time that each Class should have unique effects for their Wristblades & Slam.

For example, Scout’s wristblades should inflict Bleed DOT after the initial hit, about 5 bleed DOT for every hit. So a full combo would inflict 15 bleed that lasts for 5 seconds after. And their Slam should have a slightly smaller radius but inflict both Blindness & Slowness on any FT hit by it.

Hunter should have slightly faster wristblade swings with no DOT effects but should have a Slam that is about 5 metres larger in AOE radius than other classes.

Berserker should drain 20 Stamina from the Fireteam every time they hit them with their Wristblades, so as to reduce the risk of parrying & knife counterattacks and have a Slam that mimics a Bear trap and stuns FT in place with electricity for 3 seconds.

Classes like Cleo for example could inflict Burning DOT with both their Wristblade attacks & their Slam, which would have a fiery aura effect instead of the standard electric pool it is for others.

Stuff like that would help in making every Predator actually feel like they have functions besides various health, energy & stamina pools. You could actually build classes towards ideas then, like maybe introduce a Perk into the game that buffs DOT effects or adds a Classe’s DOT effect to all of their weapons so you could have Burning, or Bleed builds going on.

1 Like

Yeah man those are all great ideas 👍

The hit and run tactic employed by some Yautja that fit the bill of a Scout in this game that I have seen in novels etc really do seem all the more viable with this change.

It’s genuinely like the tactic used by Komodo Dragons to kill prey. They bite, inflicting a venomous bite, move away and wait, then attack again and repeat this until their prey finally falls

Ya that’s too low.

He takes no head shot damage on the account of him having a hole in his head then

Scout should be focused on plasma.
So stronger plasma, maybe bigger splash radius and more direct hit damage. Better cloak too.

Hunter should be bow and combi focused.
Maybe poison arrows, and a special combi attack?

Zerk should get the ability to stun with melee.

Stuff like that.

Better bear traps for hunter too.

1 Like

Because it also locks people up and unable to revive, aim, activate sprint, parry, or use a field syrette.

1 Like

I just wanna be able to parry a Fireteam knife, knock em down, and ram my spear in their eye socket!🤣🤣

3 Likes

There really should be knock down attacks. Little to no damage, but stun and knock down. To keep it fair, maybe require like 50% stamina to use and you have to have a melee weapon equipped.

This

1 Like

A yes I remember posting that idea once.
Net Gun/Launcher gear idea

I like this…

Doubt if Sonic will actually implement it, as you can see from when I posted it

not bad ;), I would want a net gun as gear though

1 Like

It would be nice to swap out the Wrist Launcher on City Hunter for the Net Gun as a gear item

1 Like

Then City Hunter would be OP, imagine, traps, medkit and launcher!!! + all the extra stuff

1 Like

Added gear cost for the Wrist Net

C’mooooooon

Do math

-Peter Griffin

But seriously, gimme Celtic

Psssssst Illfonic

Make it happen

It’s a good concept, but you know they won’t. Or at least not in your vision of him.

IllFonic is both lazy and incompetent, and this game was a cheap cash grab to fund their other pet projects.

Bionic was in the files for ages before they released him to temporarily appease the community. They are winding down on this game and drip feeding pre made content at this point.

I’m gonna drip feed you. Alcohol. Together. At a party. And possibly buttchug alcohol. Parties are fun, especially with crazy folks. And I’ve got a bunch of crazy people to party with and you’re invited because you’re fuckin nuts