New Predator Class: Feral(Concept)

This Predator’s first and regrettably last hunt on Earth allowed him to experience the crafty, cunning, and resilient nature of humans. While he took many trophies and slew many humans, his hunt was ended by his inexperience and inability to act during his final moments. He will not make the same mistake again.

Feral

Health: 1300
Stamina Capacity: 1200
Stamina Regeneration: 105/s
Movement Speed: 10.0
Energy Capacity: 1100
Energy Regeneration: 90/s
Gear Points: 12
Perk Points: 13
Overload Cooldown: 12.2 Seconds
Deals 6.6% increased melee damage
Sustains 15% less melee damage

Specializations: Enraged, Assassin, Ghost

8 Likes

Great but one problem, it’s illfonic.

3 Likes

And incompetence

4 Likes

what imagen you have to pay all the predators dlc the new ones so you could just get the new mask

Fix the last part that he killed himself with his own weapon

1 Like

what is the baseline for the stats again? based off Hunter class?

And please, make him a free DLC! I’m tired of spending money on DLC’s that don’t look good! Illfonic, you owe us a new Pred DLC

1 Like

who are you begging to? Me? to god? like why do people comeinto the forums andbeg? thats what i dont get.

No! Why, are you Illfonic?

illfonic is not a guy and their persona on the forums is not their business stratigist andmost likely just a moderator. Don’t beg people fool (you 13 year old). make a fucking claim.

You still don’t know how to even post Health. WTF am i looking at? Why not 3000?

Stop throwing out numbers. People don’t get shit!
When its not in the UI, people won’t understand WTF you thought you got during private match stat comparisons base off of FT damage from a sniper rifle.

Excuse me, I’m 18, secondly, you know that the community deserves a free pred DLC

you still dont know shit.

Shut the hell up!

Coming from a guy who gets his ass kicked every time he plays as pred

Youre the same 13 year old in all them videos begging for mercy from Samhain.

Don’t know what your talking about, and I haven’t been in a single video from samhain so watch your mouth

WHERE IS YOUR GODDAMN STATS LEGEND!? WHAT is your baseline value? What are you using as a measure of comparison!?

Mass shut the fuck up

Its been tested. It’s not based off feeling.
Seriously you look fucking stupid yelling for no reason.

16bc3f1b4c592feb702d385b61f95f7b91301b64_00 (1)