New predator hack

High DPI Disk uses hacks to win. Within 10 seconds he was right next to us multiple games. He can see fireteam on the map no matter where they are. Only had time right after starting was to to mud up walked 10 steps and predator knew where we were exactly. Probably new hack that allows him to see us anywhere on the map regardless if we are mudded or not. I remember fireteam having a hack that allowed them to do the same to the predator the first year this game. Came out. Hopefully they fix this one too. Shame people cant win without cheating.

1 Like

Provide video proof

1 Like

A person who thinks you should always claim a ft has no right to express his opinion

8 Likes

Predator gets 10 or so seconds spawned before ft and some of the best predators memorized where ft spawn based on where they spawn and they know how to get their quick.

6 Likes

Punctuation.

1 Like

Should there be two commas?

Sentence:
A person has no right to express his opinion.

Phrase:
who thinks you should always claim a ft

Sentence with phrase:
A person, who thinks you should always claim a ft, has no right to express his opinion.

Also, it’s sounds better as “an ft,” but that’s just nitpicking.

Finally, I have no clue what he’s referring to. 🤷‍♂️

4 Likes

He’s no cheater, just a good pred player. Proof? If he was cheating, he would play in any conditions but instead you see him back out of lobbies if conditions are not as he likes (totally his right to do so)
P.s. that screen was taken from a private game lobby. Do you accuse of cheating fellow players or people who play privates with you ?

4 Likes

Deadeyebuddha warned of this day. He always said that broken spoon feeding mode known as target iso was going to be abused. Thankfully, Illfonic will be taking out this “feature”.

1 Like

3 Likes

That’s because he goes by a different name these days. He pretends to be mysterious but we all truly know who he is. @TheAlmightyJim is Deadeyebuddha!

2 Likes

Dear God…

1 Like

Oh once I did 10k dmg and killed him alone. Maybe you are just playing it wrong.

6 Likes

When a playstation potato still doesn’t know that the Predator player has an ability called Target Isolation and is able to use it before the Fireteam can finish mudding up…

6 Likes

Your just bad at the game

Git gud

2 Likes

that is just how the game works. The Predator spawns in faster than FT and if it’s a player that has played for a while or a Pred main they will be on you very quickly.

2 Likes

I took his mask off in the first 4-5 minutes, few days ago, after that, he either hid or couldn’t find us for almost 10 minutes until we called the chopper.

I played multiple times against him, he does not “hack”. More often he leaves the lobby when he doesn’t wanna play a sweaty match, which is fine by me.

2 Likes

Lol, then you probably won’t like my Falconer with long jump. I’ll be sitting in your spawn with traps as you load into the match.

2 Likes

A Predator who actually does hack is illfonic.dev

I bumped into him twice the other day. He is shit but somehow activates target isolation 3 or 4 times before the Fireteam even spawn in and places traps as soon as you get off the Chopper. His aim with Bow is meh and his Disc play is meh but he has also been seen using speed hack etc as Fireteam so.

@AstonDB9 I think you need to show this guy what a real hacker Predator looks like lmao🤣🤣

2 Likes