New predator hack

Same reason I don’t use discord: If I’m gonna get an STD, I wanna actually get some sex along with it and not catch it over voice-chat from some dude pretending to be a catgirl or a 3-year-old that’s bashed his head against a wall enough times to put Phineas Gage to shame.

1 Like

This is easy to do, specially in Overgrowth, Excavation and Airstrip.

This comment is irrelevant. If this was a test and your answer, youd fail and it would be clear your reading comprehension is abysmal.

I mean, even a little pre sex recon can help drastically reduce your chances of catching an std.

For example, made sure my most recent date was clean before doing it. All she could talk about during dinner was about her psycho ex boyfriend.
All I could think about was “Damn, my plastic surgeon is excellent.”

2 Likes

You asked ‘why not play fortnite’, and I gave you my answer. Fuck me bro, of course it wouldn’t be worth shit in a test, even the stuff I say when I actually know what I’m talking about wouldn’t get marks in a test because test answers must be structured a certain way and must include varying and vast amounts of information either condensed into key points, or elaborated on to produce an essay. Absolutely nothing anyone says on this forum would be worth shit on a test.
Also the fuck kinda test would that be? The ‘good taste in games’ test? You’d sure as hell fail XD

Contrary to popular belief, psychopaths are actually incredibly fun to be around - at least until they get bored of you. I’d say the one surefire way to actually maintaining a ‘friendship’ with any psychopath would be to act as unpredictably as possible; keeping them on their toes will keep them intrigued. I would reccommend avoiding repetition of activities and doing a vast array of different things, many of which are dangerous. It sure as hell floats my boat XD

1 Like

Reading comprehension. Dude you can go at everyone else with that attitude, but that shit dont work on me.

I mean I didn’t even make it cryptic, I literally, since it takes more work and effort to aim in fortnite then most shooters, since the projectiles are slower, then why not?
I even said without the build mode.

All other aspects, skins, emotes, that most ppl hate, are irrelevant because that wasnt part of the question.

So calm your bitch ass down. Take a step back. See that you gave a stupid answer and I called you out on it.

And try again if you want. If you’re actually wanting to play competitively, then why not fortnite?
If you are going competitive then why not go for a game that isnt super easy?
Not only that, they also have a lot of tournaments.

And you keep talking shit to deflect, like you always do cause you can never take an L even when you so clearly fucked up.

And you really wanna talk about taste in games?
You’ve barely played any good games so again, your comment is irrelevant again.

Jesus christ bro. You’re good at roasting the others on here but you’re so fucking weak when you try to step up to me.
Come the fuck on and step your game up bitch boy.

You gonna come at me stay on point and bring up valid shit that makes sense.

Oh hell yeah. It just kinda depends on the psychopath. Because you’ve got the ones like us, and then you’ve got the more “social” psychopaths who just focus on ruining people. I can kinda understand why, but I don’t get the kick of making that their entire gig.

I was just parodying a short horror story I saw a week ago and found amusing.

Aside from continuing to be interesting, a good way for people to be friends with a psychopath is to be mutually beneficial in the relationship and gain the psychopaths respect.
For me intellectual conversations, generally having your shit together (while I do enjoy solving problems and it puts me in a better light for whoever I’m helping, I don’t want to play damage control or cleanup 24/7 as I have other shit to do as well), and being ballsy while still understanding the value of my input.
My best friend since childhood is likely to blame for this, as he checks all three. He actually knows what I am but still is my best friend.
An intellectual sparring partner is probably my biggest need in any form of relationship. I am intellectually gifted and educated & practically jump at the bit to have a conversation with someone who challenges me and forces me to think in a more complex manner.
Anyone who provides a mutually beneficial relationship is at least an acquaintance of mine, while those who manage to gain my respect are greatly rewarded.

1 Like

You motherfuckers think too highly of yourselves xD.

“I’m a psychopath therefore you must prove yourself worthy of meeee huuuuuuuur”

Jesus christ.

The average person thinks too highly of themselves so it’s not a very high bar.

To explain it in a way that seems less uppity, why would I waste time on someone who is going to be a boring drain on me and my resources?
I fully expect everyone else to have standards in friendships and such. Why is it such a sin that mine are the way they are?
I’m sure you have some standards that you hold your friends to as well, so why don’t you share if mine are too demanding?

1 Like

Y’know what?
Fack yu, bish!

Lmao I mean that’s just normal though. Nobody wants boring. As for drain of resources, that’s not normally a problem though.

As for me as long as you’re not too sensitive, stupid, selfish, or a piece of shit, I usually get along with you.
Not you as in you, but I mean in a general sense with people. You seem fine lmao. Even if you suck at battlefront xD.

The way you said that shit earlier tho, and with Jim being the clown he is, it was watching too yuppie mother fuckers being all,
“Hm yes, I must approve of you for I am the highest calibur of being. Now come. Let me have a look at you.”

XD

2 Likes

I’m joking you slut.

1 Like

fondly remembers me and @TheSenate scrambling around in the dark looking for spear-wielding teddy bears in the pitch black, chucking grenades everywhere and shooting into nowhere, occasionally striking an unlucky teddy bear

2 Likes

Impressive.
Very nice. Let’s see Paul Allen’s card.

1 Like

Stormtrooper melee is so underrated.
As long as they aren’t horn buffed, you can 2 tap them.
I’ve developed a method where if I see an Ewok at close range & closing I shoot them twice before choosing to either melee or dodge backwards and keep shooting.
The horn damage resist does that sound & shield icon, so if I don’t see it I’ll finish them off with one melee hit as the two bolts will have put them in 1 shot range.
If they are horn buffed, I dodge backwards and finish shooting them.

This allows me to keep the blaster active longer & be better prepared for facing those that are horn buffed or if there is a group of them.

juggles incendiary grenades

You remember the tree camping spot?

Lmao yea when we would crouch up onto that log and laugh at the Ewoks as they desperately chuck the wisties and miss

1 Like