New Predator Movie Announced!

The movie was in thought process around 2016, so it seems they had ideas for separate films in points of time. Now that studio is 20th Century Studios under Disney I am hesitant. A lot of the last movie got messed up due to early reaction and studio interference, which gave us suit and the weird cutting in some parts. I feel its odd to mention the gender norms things due to, depending on certain tribes, women weren’t warriors, so its a given that would be different for a female to fight. It seems like making unnecessary reaction for nothing, also that we have people jumping the gun again and it could be another film that gets messed with by the studio. I don’t know if they got rid of the heads that made the reshoots of The Predator, as they thought night hunt would be scary and fans would like it. Also this film may be way off, with COVID affecting film setting some movies back shooting, it may be awhile. I hope they don’t rush it and have to cgi in alot of things like how new Jurassic World said they may have to do that with not having to have many people too close to each other. I mean if it were Disney being cheap they would cgi where they can. Idk not sure of film, have to wait to see how long it takes to get things together as the movie industry is hurting real bad with delays.

1 Like

Why are you bugging Oldking Ham? Like shouldnt he be looking at bug reports!?

2 Likes

You’re not my boss!!

IF it turns out to be something like Lara Croft 2018, i would not mind. I haven’t even watched that film yet…but i’m inclined now.

I was thinking saving private ryan with a Predator thrown in the mix

1 Like

but i’sa woman mang with a bow and arrow i think!

The next one could be though if this one does well at the box office…if there is a box office…

Its seems to be reboot and set in the past from what ive seen recently.

Set in the past but not a reboot

At this point its all speculation some say reboot others dont.

I would hope it took place in the past like back with the Native Americans and Vikings. Idk I’m just tired of the modern setting for Predators and a future setting to me is more AVP territory. I feel if they took it to the past it could offer more options on just how they could possibly hope to stop a predator other than just relying on tech if that makes sense.

Dances with Preds!!

1 Like

Better than a possible predators wearing camo and wielding modern weapons version of The Predator or a female lead reboot of the first movie that wants to tear down the patriarchy that is the predator.

I am guessing if they don’t make another streaming service content like Predator is heading to Hulu since they own that too now.

Tangent!

https://blog.gocollect.com/dark-horses-aliens-vs-predator-crossovers/

This confirms that Alien, Predator and Alien vs Predator are all under the same roof rights wise

Alien vs Predator vs The Marvel Universe

So much potential there

Aliens win… not to be pessimistic but I don’t see Predators being able to cope with the drones who come out with superpowers. All I t takes one drone with super speed, indestructibility or pretty much any highlighted mutant power.

Idk… If the venom symbiote gets on a Predator…

Or iron man makes a suit for them

Or a Predator gets hit with gamma rays

Super soldier syrum

Still think the punisher would be the coolest