New Predator Movie Confirmed

Lol

Apparently the movie will take place in the past…

Cowboy Predator confirmed pards!!

Yeehaw!!

2 Likes

lol your fav

1 Like

Dan Trachtenberg? Oh God yesssss! Someone at fox understands that this needs to be a horror/thriller movie in order to be sucessful! But lets just hope they won’t put shit tone of woke, gender, political correctness and femen propaganda in to this… Disnay we do not need another Terminator Dark Fart!!!

Please don’t get me wrong - I would love to see a Comanche woman trying to become a worriar and fighting off a Yautja hunter, but don’t make her a fucking mary sue and most ppl will absolutley hate if its filled with anti-men femen propaganda like the last terminator was. Learn from others mistakes!

Love the idea of the film being set in past - this is what we need to refresh this franchise. Past or farr future - dose not matter, as long as it’s not now and in suburbs…

1 Like

From what I read it will take place before colonization started, so no cowboys ;-(

But I’m hyped to see a Yautja going absolutely dogshit on a bunch of Comanche’s XDDDDD This might just work, and if they will be respectful to P1 and P2 than we can have a beautiful addition to our lore.

Also, given the time period and technological advancment of the pray - it should be a scout class with a bow as main weapon. I wolud pay ANY MONEY to see that…
And building on that - because its in the past, so to be consequent with timelines armour design should reflect more P1 and P2 armours, not some fancy shining super-duper future shit bulshit like in The Predator, and absolutley no tank armours like in AVP - Comanche had no armour at all

1 Like

Ok, how the hell did you managed to get his skin changed?

1 Like

It’s random, but for me it “sticks” better if I completely load him out, then change the skin 2x. Once to something random, then once to the skin I want. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it seems to work.

1 Like

No cowboys?..

Comanche Pred confirmed!

If I were to write the next Predator movie I would have it set in Africa during a bloody civil war

And it would be about an Enforcer hunting a Bad Blood

Like if Predator mixed with the movies Blood Diamond/Tears of the Sun

I’m still mad The Predator completely ruined this idea. We finally get a concept for a Terminator predator and of course the movie has to have the worst writing imaginable. Takes a simple idea and plot and just goes off the rails entirely. Jurassic park is honestly going in the same direction with the “bigger, badder so this movie must get crazier!” plots.

I wouldn’t say they ruined the idea

It’s still a great idea

Their execution was questionable and not at all friendly to the source material from which it was derived

I would have the bad blood taking advantage of the ongoing going war killing indiscriminately

Then the Enforcer comes in and has to deal with the bad blood while not killing or being noticed by the humans and erasing all evidence of Yautja presence

This movie will be the fifth installment in the core franchise, following Predator, Predator 2, Predators and The Predator . That’s not counting the two Alien vs. Predator spinoffs.

Here’s hoping for a good creature design, good actors (can really make a film, i. e. PREDATORS) a great story line, good directing, and new but acceptable twists.
Wait…is all of that too much to hope for? 😜

1 Like

Just give us Turok vs Predator already! Disney owns both now.

@Noktrum try what I wrote, and don’t pay attention to how they look in the menu. Just see if the skins are right during a match.

lol I didn’t know disney picked up Turok. hope we get a next gen game.

Dino Crisis > Turok

1 Like

Facts, but I had some fun with Turok multiplayer

1 Like

I really enjoyed Turok 2 single player