New Predator Movie Confirmed

They own propaganda games, the publisher of the last one. And since dark horse and dynamite comics can’t get it together to tell one decent story about it, the character is probably only ever gonna be used in games.

Nope

Try Turok and Turok 2 remastered on pc, xb1 or switch. Just like the old days, except no lags or crashes!! And Joshua Fireseed in Turok 2 is basically Predator.

Don’t have either of those

But played it on the N64 many times

Predator needs a cerebral bore weapon!

1 Like

Bwahahaha… I thought you meant the Artist formerly known as Prince.

1 Like

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

If he got into really good shape it would be great

He’s 80 yrs old though

They could easily tell that story with the game but that would require 20th century studios to fully get behind the game and fund it

1 Like

I’m not advocating for it but if I were on the case I would point you to exhibit A:

The person that did that…is a jerk

…I am no better however

I delivered a brutal stone cold stunner to Spanky from the 90’s Little Rascals Movie and the old Welches Grape Juice commercials when I was in elementary school

I probably ruined his acting career and for that I apologize Travis.

I lashed out at you out of frustration of being in an abusive foster home. And I just thought it would be funny…

@Slasher_Clone you might want to reconsider the ❤️

2 Likes

To clarify I mean I don’t advocate for Arnold to come back for the movie, only that he probably could work through at least a few weeks of filming

1 Like

Do you think a new actor could/should play Dutch?

Random thought but Jason Momoa would be good in a Predator movie… Could be Billy’s kid

1 Like

No Dutch and no Arnold PLEASE. Just cherish the memory and let it go. 😜

For the most part I agree but it would be cool for the character to return…not Arnold 😅

2 Likes

Disney’s not stupid, the director is the guy from 10 cloverfield Lane which if we separate the fact that they only connected it as a cloverfield movie well after the movie was made to try and pimp it out, they’re probably not going to go for anything too cheesy.
But to answer your question I think Jason Momoa should definitely be part of whatever team they put together to fight the preds,

1 Like

AVP : The Ride coming to a Disney Park near you!

1 Like

No, you’ve obviously grown and If I could give you a second heart for the apology, I would.

1 Like