New Predator Passives

These are all terrible ideas

2 Likes

Not really

1 Like

Pretty cool ideas! 👍🏻
I really hope with future DLCs we get a lot more introduced and explored with each new Predator.

5 Likes

Anything to make classes more unique and buff the ones that are bad is welcome for me. Scout Pred should be more of a glass canon like the FT one is suppose to be.

Berserker is said to take more melee damage at close combat which is stupid since he is suppose to be a class good at it.

5 Likes

They are trash ideas

Like the berserker thing that’s just bad

1 Like

Aren’t you the same guy who posted this?

Just shut the fuck up, on god. You constantly derail shit by saying “trash idea” or “shit game”. Just let the man post about passives, sheeesh.

9 Likes

Lol your mad

Why don’t you calm down and listen to why this idea is trash

So 1. Wtf jungle hunter clicked in the movie and he’s an elder soooo

1. Scout is built to be a vulnerable character, he’s not supposed to rush in melee

2. Cleo is a berserjer, not scout or shit

3. JH is OP enough that perk is bad

4. Berserker is supposed to be a tank don’t nerf the melee

1 Like

You could at least explain your reasoning.

^^^ above

Ur terrible

Jungle Hunter is not an Elder, there is nothing saying that, what the hell.
We saw only two Elders, one is Greyback (aka Golden Angel) from Predator 2, the other is the Elder from the first AvP.

And I agree on how much your comments are rude and not constructive, be more polite with others.

3 Likes

Jungle hunter is very much an elder, look at his mask. Only elders have that (maybe except scar idk why)

And also nobody asked for your comments either lol

What the heck

the Jungle Hunter mask is the most basic one of the them all, like “standard equipment” for the basic yautja:
Scout from Predator 2 has that mask, the young Scar from AvP as you said, the Classic Predator from Predators, and they all seems I won’t say that young but surely not Elder or Elites

At this point I’m starting to think that you’re trolling btw

1 Like

Are you kidding my one goal in life is to troll people

And jungle hunter is an elder no questions asked end of discussion

Oh well at least you admitted it

Actually, The Jungle Hunter was a Young Blood and recently became a Blooded Pred. He’s no where near an Elder

1 Like

Basically, as while design wise they are unique, lot of the roles are kind of similar that it needs a lot more creative passive abilities for each Predator class in order to properly synergize with the proper builds and gameplay plans that players are after. Scout class, after all, is a long range class so a increased long ranged damage with damage resistance while sprinting is a great passive to help enforce his class type, as a fragile speedster that specializes in long range combat.

Its kind of why as much as some DLC Predators look nice, some almost play the same or even better than the base classes so there needs to be more branching out on what they are supposed to be rather than one being objectively better than others.

All that armor and somehow has no protective passives of any kind, either melee or long ranged, its honestly baffling to me. Increased perk points to at least one or two more would be great just as well too.

1 Like

I like your ideas TBH.
If I may I’d like to add on to them.
Elder-
1st should be reverted back to what he was when he first dropped because he was Perfect stat wise.
2nd the Vicious Spec should be traded out for Disciplined because an Elder is nothing if not that.
As for the Passives I think your suggestions are great and make a lot of sense but I would add maybe an increased energy regen or an energy efficiency passive.
Scout-
1st they need to be faster just by about 10-15% in all manner of movement.
2nd cloaking should not burn energy as fast as it does since the name of the game is Speed and Stealth as Scout
As far as Passives are concerned same as before your suggestions are great but also you could add an ability to swing your melee weapons while moving at the cost of both action’s stamina but that way you could actually utilize the Scout’s speed and the Ghost Spec for true speedy hit and runs.
And these are also just some stuff right off the noggin 😎👍

I would say trade Focused for Disciplined as that boost is so merger for a timeframe that not only last only a few seconds but its in conjunction with a device that is used to track Fireteam. Its not really much of use outside tracking.

I also liked the ability to charge attacks like battering up the war club for a huge bonk on the head is something I always wanted for a while now. We just need more passives for a side that barely has anything compared to the diverse passives Fireteam posses.

Valkyrie and Viking should maybe have passives regarding the chainmail parts of their armor.
Like wasn’t chainmail designed to stop penetrating attacks from arrows or Speers? So, why not give them a knife damage resist passive as well as a slight bullet resistance passive.

2 Likes