New predator

Can you please create a knight predator from like when England and all that was a night could have a shield and on its arm and have a knight sword

5 Likes

That would be nice

3 Likes

It will happen

They already did viking and samurai

Go away grey back 😅

3 Likes

FFS. Enough of this historical mashup bullshit. Why the hell would an advanced alien race of hunters be cosplaying as their prey?

Let the Predators have their own aesthetic and look, rather than shoehorning old human ones on to them.

If you want to play as a Knight, Viking etc. try For Honor or one of the Assassins Creed games.

7 Likes

I mean we do have a Warhammer Trophy that looks mid-evil, and we are going to get more historical Predators.

Ruffly 7-8

Also go check out The Kopesh Mythical Trophy

1 Like

Because they put up a good fight and Predators respect that

3 Likes

No I don’t think I will play those games, because

1. I’ve never played For Honor
  2. I stopped playing Assassin’s Creed after Rogue
3 Likes

Pfft. Then they’d just take a trophy (like the ones in this game). They wouldn’t go “imma get me some custom armor and shit and look like the guy I just ripped the skull out of!”

What if they saw a knight kill a Predator? Or multiple Predators?

Surely they would see some value in that

5 Likes

Maybe they liked their aesthetics and good taste so they decided to look like them

Also that is a good thought

3 Likes

Despite all thier advancements they frequently get beat by primitive weapons and tactics

Whatever works, works.

2 Likes

You’re not allowed to have original concepts, give me Mr black already >:( - Some guy

Honestly, I love seeing ideas like this. Seeing Predators respect the strongest of prey by wielding similar equipment but still keeping it their own is awesome to see. I’d e interested to see how a knight would look in predator style, plus the idea of a predator based sheild as a gear item to block attacks and projectiles seems good to me!

6 Likes

It’s sad and disappointing that almost every movie Predator is overwhelmingly cocky

1 Like

Nah, it’s just BS. The Devs know (unfortunately) that there’s plenty of people who will lap this mashup nonsense up.

Wouldn’t mind so much if they’d given us all the proper movie Preds first, but no, they had to prioritize these clown show ones over the likes of Wolf etc.

I mean, if I was on a win streak and down to the laat guy of a hunt I think I would get cocky too. Hell I already do in the game, lol

1 Like

Patience

They will come

I’m afraid I don’t share your optimism of the lifespan of this game.

1 Like

And then there is Celtic, and maybe Mr.Black

Admittedly I fear for it as well

But scar and Mr Black have been hinted at in the files

They managed to keep Dante and elder under wraps for the most part

They may have a few tricks up their sleeve

The only issue I see is some players want the AVP preds but not the xenos

Witch for some odd reason some people still don’t think we’re getting Scar, because of licensing.

As for the Xenos maybe next time, for when Illfonic makes an AVP game lol

I’m pretty dam sure when Illfonic started make this game, maybe even before, they probably asked 20th about including every Predator. I’m 90% certain 20th gave Illfonic the green light for AVP Predators, as well as Predators from video games and comics. (Didn’t include novels because people might not agree with the visual interpretations of the characters)

1 Like