Predator Theory: Mythic Trophies tied to future DLC’s?

I don’t know about medeival history I just like the aesthetics

Also there are group battles that are pretty entertaining

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen those.

The Japanese have a guy they call “Goliath”, I think, and he’s 7-feet tall.

I saw one World Championship or another where he was the last guy standing on his side and it took 4 fucking knights to bring him down.

Was dope.

3 Likes

IM DECLARING ANOTHER CRUSADE IF THIS IS TRUE.

1 Like

The stealth kill better be having me end my opponent rightly.

1 Like

This is quite an interesting theory. I hope it turns out to be true!!!

2 Likes

It’s been correct so far
We’re only missing the Predators for

• African Dagger
  • Kopesh
  • Nunchuks
  • Ottoman Dagger
  • Spartan Spear
  • Tomahawk
  • Warhammer
  • Western Revolver

So about 8 slots for potential Predators to take, but I know we’re going to get more. These are just the “historical” ones

2 Likes

Not too bad considering some Predators might have actually wanted to stay behind, it just sounds like there is a roadmap we aren’t seeing and these trophies are the hidden map of Predator content.

2 Likes

Yeah 8 more “historical” Predators, 4-5 from AVP, Wolf(and a few extra masks) from AVPR, 4 from Predators, and ONE from The Predator. Plus what ever we get from the next move

Dutch’s princess may or may not be one of the “historical” Predators

1 Like

Who?

The female from the tapes
The one that gave him his scare, some people are referring to her as his “princess”

2 Likes

I love how the fandom has already given her a name, and I really really hope they add her to the game or at least have customizable options to make her.

1 Like

She has to be a DLC Predator one day, or turned into a movie/video game/comic book Predator
Preferably video game or comic book Predator, because those Predators live in the end

2 Likes

You know the biggest question I asked myself after hearing the Audio taps about her was, “What made Dutch so special for a cold hearted huntress to leave possibly one of the deadliest Predator Killers alive”. Like was it a direct order from a Elder as payback from all the other Predators Dutch killed, was it because because of Dutch’s age, or was it a sign of respect? Idk maybe I’m reading too much into it.

I’d say respect or her being flirtatious

STOP!
DONT DO THAT!
You’ll trigger the shippers, we already have Lex & Scar. Don’t you dare do that to Dutch🤣

2 Likes

You know as well as I do, that someone has already started working on that fic.
Their just patiently waiting for the one day were the devs show her cannon appearance

For all we know the devs are writing the fic

2 Likes

We need the princess as a playable Pred. Faster than scout for sure. As far as mythic trophies go I have never seen one. I see everybody posting them but I never had the pleasure. Western revolver or pirate pistol and id be satisfied.

1 Like

I’ve got only the Spartan spear

If you want to see them all go to Mythic trophy hunters

Unfortunately there’s no easy way to get Mythical Trophies, bit I’ve posted a few suggestions in feedback that could be helpful if they were implemented, Idea for getting Trophies from long claiming FT

1 Like

How about real $$$. The game should have $$$ transactions lots of $$$ for all types of shit. PHG would stay alive longer. I’m not that interested in rolling dice for duplicates…

No
Scratch that, how about Hell NO!!!

So many people would jump ship and leave this game to die, if that something like that happened. This game would never recover, and we wouldn’t get another Predator game for another 10-20 years

2 Likes