New predlocks called longtail

9 Likes

@Tbrack25 have you tried putting it on a female Predator head? That might be why it doing that

2 Likes

It gets frozen,

2 Likes

So 87 is the only Predator it works on?

2 Likes

Yea

2 Likes

Could we get a second angle when you have a chance, assuming it isn’t to much trouble?

That will look good on my Wasp.

1 Like

This mean another new pred might be coming? How many do they have planned so far now? We still need scar, Mr black and now one that has this long tail style?

1 Like

Looks like it would be good for the Egyptian female pred Dutch encountered 👀

2 Likes

When it comes to original Predators the pool is much deeper than films/comics since they heavily revolve around xenos

1 Like

Oh I know I’m just trying to figure out when scar and Mr black are coming those were leaked awhile ago and they managed to keep viking a secret up until the day before it came out.

1 Like

I would want to close the year with a bang

Hopefully the team shares the same mentality

1 Like

Hopefully. I guess the new road map says we won’t get anything until holiday but around Christmas/new years I feel alot of devs take time off so maybe we get something early December /late November. Maybe one of those preds plus the new ft operator

1 Like

Now i thought this was a joke thread…but upon further inspection, and analysis, it is basically a really long pred locks tied at the ends so the tips might have a wag to it.

2 Likes