New rule can’t post memes in off topic

Edited to make it more clear

The problem isn’t NSFW

It’s off topic. Don’t care if it’s about Yautja. Talking about woman in any context outside of in game characters (which they’re not to my knowledge) is off topic and I’ll die there

You know what shipping is right?

You moved the goal post from NSFW to off-topic so I’m gonna assume that you’re arguing about that thread just to argue now.

Do you mean that they’re shipping us? LOL

I didn’t

I’ve been arguing how it doesn’t make sense that you work on a case by case basis yet allow a Technicality to pass through. You can see this in the consensus thread.

I don’t

It’s not from the consensus thread but this is both in response to you, and before the consensus thread.

More examples @Kassinaillia

The topic is female predators. Predators are in the game. I just went through again and cleared a few posts I missed. SFW discussion about Predators in GD is fine. End of discussion.

@Eshtion, @Kassinaillia

2 Likes

That’s the problem. It follows on a technicality rather than a case by case basis.

when will it end?

sad

This is the most back and forth we’ve seen why would you want conversation to end?

because honestly it seems circular

and therefore no point

I believe they prefer this line of questioning over things pertaining directly to the game. Would you agree?
@Eshtion has recieved more feedback than anything in the feedback section which is quite funny.

As feedback seems to just circulate back to “leave things in the feedback section and mass reply and maybe we’ll see it.” & at best “Cool idea!” with no direct input from developers so you don’t even know of your suggestion is redundant and will never be added. We don’t even know their general stance, I would argue leading people on to posting the same requests does more harm than good. You give them your feedback yes, but they give you none so why even? How many 2v8, 3v10 threads are there drowning out others with no official statement on whether thats even possible? And AvP threads? That seems not circular, but a carrot on a stick until you hit a dead end.

They could clean up a lot of the feedback section simply by honestly answering design-related questions instead of handwaving PR responses. Whats drowning out the feedback section isnt derailment, its simply the same requests over and over with no input on developer intentions at all. They could simply make a FAQ announcement addressing mass requests.

3 Likes

Got banned in my own thread

2 Likes

I was banned (without warning) for almost a week for this? Granted you unbanned me when people pointed out I wasn’t derailing , but I can see why people have an issue with all of this mess.

So insulting members is OK, when it shifts any blame from illfonic for the games state , but questioning the statement gets you banned? You can’t have your cake and eat it too. Either the rules of being civil applies to everyone , or nobody. Its obvious why people see it as selection and not procedure.

1 Like

Not that i even care at this point , I just find everything said above as total crap . 18 months after the initial release and now people are to believe that feedback is valued now and things will turn around? This maybe gets newer players optimistic but the long time members see it for what it is .

Its a total diversion of blame and accountability, the forum posts never hindered this game progressing , it was because two other projects were getting resources that we helped accumulate and we didn’t even get the decency of meaningful fixes or “content” .

We were told it would be true to the movie and existing lore ? But we got dress up preds , bugs and strung along. This just validated what a lot of gamers already thought about the industry.

4 Likes

I say a forums member should be a mod
Not someone who doesn’t know our ways

1 Like

This is America
We have a right to overthrow the government

2 Likes

Make me a mod and I’ll ban everyone after I ban myself first of course. No one will be safe.

1 Like