New Sniper rifle and Isabelle are average in my opinion.

New Sniper Rifle:

• Friendly Splash damage
  • Low ammo count
  • Projectile-based (super-bad for sniper-style gameplay)
  • One good thing is the splash damage so you can spam it with less accuracy and score hits.
  • Another nice thing is the semi-auto fire.
  • Finally it’s nice that you can shoot a Pred on the trees a lot easier.
  • In essence I think that you have to ignore that its a sniper rifle and treat it like some sort of mini-rocket launcher.

Isabelle:
If you actually want to play at a long distance, just play recon with more perk points (tracker+bane) or (lots of defensive perks). You just lose 5 hitpoints.
I feel the character does not know what it wants to be. As a sniper class, recon is better, at a closer range: Assault/Dutch87 but then you get punished from the low HP and no passive defence. Maybe as a full on sniper with SAWZ, but then you miss out on tracker so it does not make much sense.

New map is great! :)

8 Likes

Womp womp

2 Likes

Well…ha…that’s some bullshit

4 Likes

If you think she is bad now? Just wait until they nerf her like every other skin released

2 Likes

So you mean like real snipers in real life and other games where physics matter awwww and this is only the 1st part of the sniper nerf they hve planned

4 Likes

This might be the first they have to buff

I mean that’s pretty much what we’ve asked for the longest now all they gotta do is go and give the other weapons the same treatment.

4 Likes

Ohhhh no they won’t be able to abuse the shit physics in the is game cant wait till it’s applied to every gun then the real players will come out to play

2 Likes

Tell me how fast a projectile is going and what’s the drop off of said projectile at 50m?

1 Like

Of course FT main dislikes projectile weapons

4 Likes

You hope , you little horder

1 Like

Sure the bullet is traveling at 20 feet per second, at around 970 mph. With roughly a bullet drop of 10 centimeters per 15 feet

1 Like

Actually it raises instead of drops off at < 50m

2 Likes

Yeah they gonna be complaining real hard when all weapons get the same treatment! Cant wait!

1 Like

I think this is about right for me.
The only question I have is that the NRV-E dedicated scope is no different than the x10.
Is this a bug?

1 Like

Well that’s a relief. Now do the same with every other FT weapon illfonic.

2 Likes

I’m sure that’s the plan. You can notice they have altered some other weapons with out saying aswell

1 Like

When it comes to illfonic, I don’t think there’s a damn thing anyone can be sure of.

2 Likes

What shadow changes have they made this time?

1 Like

I was just watching drums. It seems they have added more fall damage. The new class went from 125 to 89 health in a normal drop! Then was watching ttvonsike the saws 50 was missing more shots at hip fire than normal.

2 Likes