New Sniper rifle and Isabelle are average in my opinion.

@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK & @DisturbedLlama looks like it’s time for you boys to get back to the lab to do Illfonics job if you still care that it is.

5 Likes

Lol!! Yeah hopefully. So the drop was on overgrowth. The spawn point near the waterfall. Jumped through the hole and took massive fall damage and she screams for a long time lol

Sus bruh…sus

2 Likes

Huh?

Doesn’t make sense. I mean Prototype and now apparently Isabelle’s Rifle are plasma projectile based with AOE but I don’t think they’ll swap hitscan for projectile this late in the game

2 Likes

Never know! I feel like they have been messing with it for a while!

2 Likes

Raciest! Lol

1 Like

I think its still pretty good. It’s like the kuva chakkur in PHG lol

2 Likes

I may buy the DLC I’m still on the fence about it but if it’s like the Chakkur then I may get it.

1 Like

Direct hits are 1 hit kills for Ai and the AOE does around half that damage

1 Like

1 Like

How much ammo does it have?

Clip size was like 5 or 6 shot with a 30 bullet reserve I think… so 5 to 6 mags.

That’s not too bad all things considered.

1 Like

Actually the reserve is 37

The 5 bullet clip size is without the upgrade.

I think fireteam mains would love for snipers to be more realistic. I don’t think people realize that making them more realistic would make them far more powerful then they are now.

The distances in this game are not great enough to influence bullet drop or time to hit in any meaningful way(it will still be like hitscan). What realism would do, is make snipers 1 shoot the predator even if you hit him in his armor.

Anyway, downloaded the update because I was curious on the stats, don’t like Isabelle’s stats at all. 4 in stamina? Haha, lol no. Useless. Take 2 from there and put them in gear and perhaps we have something. Nothing in this game is more useless then stamina(well almost, smoke is worse :P).

1 Like

Kinda glad too here this, FT dont need another 87 or dante level DLC

1 Like

FAULK! Why didnt they just make the scope dynamic!!! Like i dreamt i told them!

That would have solved the problem of… of the lack of ammo!

and whats the damage per shot?

Average?? I think it’s really OP.
3 shots to the body with Bane i dealt 800 damage.

1 Like