New Sniper rifle and Isabelle are average in my opinion.

I dumped all 5 rounds into a Hunter, WITHOUT Yautja’s Bane and just the damage buff from Spotting and did roughly 720 damage. With Extended Mag you could probably do like 1440 damage. Enough to 2nd everything but Zerk & Viking.

3 Likes

God I hope that’s a planned nerfed

1 Like

You test it?

So what I’m hearing about this sniper
ME3_Krysae_Sniper_Rifle

3 Likes

Yes, yes yes Yes YES YES YES YES!!!

IVE CALLED IT

IVE BEEN SAYING IT LOL

But seriously though realistic doesn’t mean 100% realistic.

I.E bullet drop matters and snipers don’t one shot

Not really testing. Just by gameplay.
Just completed a match, I dropped 3 mags on the Pred (15 bullets a few ones in the head) and dealt 2,9k damage.

I think we need an AI tweak before we need bullet drop for every weapon. The fact that a horrific monster can jump down in a group of AI and Fireteam having a fight and the AI almost entirely ignores the elephant in the room… it’s the most laughable horseshit I’ve ever seen. And then, you have the Airstrip snipers who can tag a second-winded Predator and down the sad fucker. What is this game lmao.

2 Likes

@MassImpact124
@moralez
NRV-E
Damage: 158 base damage all ranges

Really? I dealt way more damage than that…
Also, Isabelle has the perk to deal more damage at long range, isn’t it?

With Isabelle + YBane, 50-100m ,199 damage.

158…um in terms of a single shot at the pred…what does it drain? (thats usually what i go by and without specializations.)

Agree. It’s a sniper class that can run owl hp and hip fire w/ a long range dmg modifiers and sniper specialization.

Inmo she is as strong as a recon

158 damage
With
Isabelle @>50m = 15% increased damage
With
Bane = 10% increased damage
Equals
199.87 damage

1 Like

They need to buff her too easy to kill

I’m not sure what that means?

The new sniper with a 10 round mag is strong. I see it being a second wind close range monster. It needs a nerf bad

You can inflict self damage with the splash. 🤷‍♂️

It’s only a few hp

Yes that’s what people need to realise, this gun is kind of junk at long range because of its nature but mid-close it’s quite decent. It’s weird even calling it a sniper rifle.

Up to 40 hp at point blank range.

1 Like