New update today or tomorrow

Illfonic, you guys better drop the FUCKING ANNIVERSARY UPDATE today or tomorrow! And, if you thought last Tuesday’s update was the big anniversary update, then your surely mistaking! I’M SO TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT! Give us something, like fixes, a new map and game mode. Illfonic, if you don’t release a new update today or tomorrow, I’m quitting this game! Buggy piece of shit!

11 Likes

Buddy… come on, you and I both know the answer to this. Search deep within you, you know it to be true.

13 Likes

11 Likes

You only get a twitter post.

3 Likes

Probably

I’m praying that there’s an update today, if not tomorrow.

2 Likes

Tbh…

With them going to PAX East and not showing a single ounce of a game (PHG) they have had live for the past 2 years, on PHGs 2nd Birthday, and would rather show off a game in early development and also a game not even out yet, is baffling.

Feels like Predator 2’s 30th Anniversary all over again. Not a single peep from illfonic.

Phg is what it is and they are treating it as such.

Sucks to love Predator. 😔

Here’s to waiting another decade for a different publisher to pick up the IP

3 Likes

We gotta I beyond threats now, as that is not working. We gotta hit them where it hurt, tho i don’t know where that is. We need some Illfonic sanctions

2 Likes

I mean, they will just jump ship onto another IP and make more games.

Simply don’t support them.

Like even here.

Why stay on a forum of a company you don’t support?

Just my opinion.

2 Likes

That would be their money , how many still buy the skins though?

1 Like

Just stop buying their stuff if you don’t like how they handling this.

1 Like

Agreed. Im here because if the community and the game is the part of what ties us together, among other things.

1 Like

Yeah, i don’t think that’s working. People still buy and complain

1 Like

please new map and new mod today the game horrible

3 Likes

Plus i bet many ransoms are happy with skins and shaders and dint really care about balance. Theyll just take it out on other players: cheater, spammer, tox and stuff. We’re in very small minority

Better idea. Go steal all their shit and make the game ourselves.

2 Likes

Everyone needs to just stop buying into their bs.
Fuck there upcoming games bc they’ll treat it all the same just like phg.

I really hope nobody on this forum or who knows about this game’s situation just skip’s over their shit ghostbusters game. @illfonic doesn’t deserve anything else from us. Other than back lash for how shitty they do business!

@illfonic = 🗑

2 Likes

I wonder how much it would cost to crowdfund it

Tommorow new dlc ???

2 Likes

1 years ago no map