New update today or tomorrow

Agreed. Im here because if the community and the game is the part of what ties us together, among other things.

1 Like

Yeah, i don’t think that’s working. People still buy and complain

1 Like

please new map and new mod today the game horrible

3 Likes

Plus i bet many ransoms are happy with skins and shaders and dint really care about balance. Theyll just take it out on other players: cheater, spammer, tox and stuff. We’re in very small minority

Better idea. Go steal all their shit and make the game ourselves.

2 Likes

Everyone needs to just stop buying into their bs.
Fuck there upcoming games bc they’ll treat it all the same just like phg.

I really hope nobody on this forum or who knows about this game’s situation just skip’s over their shit ghostbusters game. @illfonic doesn’t deserve anything else from us. Other than back lash for how shitty they do business!

@illfonic = 🗑

2 Likes

I wonder how much it would cost to crowdfund it

Tommorow new dlc ???

2 Likes

1 years ago no map

mod wolf

Not sure, but I think a AvP game would be better.
Add on some extended universe, have it take place in the future, so preds and humans can get a lot of cool tech, and aliens and other creatures have them be way more evolved and different classes counter different things, like heat vision, motion radar, ect.

Give each side a campaign I guess, but have multiplayer be the main focus.

You could have multiple modes too like defense/ attack mode, a deathmatch mode, maybe a type of survival, ect.

2 Likes

new dlc maj correction bug roar predator wolf mod lone wolf and new map

please

I’m down with that, just as long as it’s not to much. I’d rather have it balance and working but smaller in scope

tommorow new dlc mod and new map no yes ???

1 Like

If you get a good studio it can be a really good game that’s pretty huge. Theres a lot of potential

1 Like

Need a good plan heading in

At this point, using the example of PHG, we really need to show Ghostbusters fans what awaits them in two years.

2 Likes

And even if they were to release some stuff tomorrow, i think it’s not going to redeem the situation. A few bright specs in the dark sky.

1 Like

No body this day of age listens anyway.
They rather go through the pain and suffering just to hear them get told, “I told you so” that way they have a reason to blame someone other than themselves

1 Like