Look at my GRAPE COLOURED SHIRT!

3 Likes

I will add you mass 👍🏻

1 Like

bump!

Derangedxeno65
Add me, Impact

1 Like

SwagMasterFlex on PSN. Let me know your username on here if you send me a request

1 Like

Hey Mass, can you please take a look at your thread

The original AVP Photorealistic Mod 1999

Cheers

Whats your epic games tag

Wow you have no idea how many ppl have that user name. Hope i got the right one!

MassImpact124 guys, same as my forum name. Aparrently there are a few who like the name and they chose different numbers.

1 Like

Did i add yours already? what is it?

@drugstor799 added you to my epic friends list, hope you can install it somewhere and accept the invite! We played a match and i was astounded by your Predwork! especially on a PS, it almost seems you were playing just as good as PC Preds!

Buy me a computer or a laptop. Im not downloading a game just to add pc players

2 Likes

Who are you?

Your son duhhhh

You think im a sucker? I aint nobody’s foo!

1 Like

Okay well them get at the devs to implement a invite system for their game that works for adding people from other platforms.

Oh wait this is Illfonic we are talking about cant even put of a finished product!

2 Likes

They barely even put out a beta , it was weeks out of date 😄

1 Like

Weeks?

More like Month’s. It looked and played alot like the Alpha I got to play at comiccon 2019

You got your mits on that? I seen some video but the beta looked slightly updated visually at least

1 Like

They stopped developing after the beta because Thunder-Cats was at PAX heckling the founding members. Fucking Thunder-Cats you premadonna! You think devs are millionaire playboys just sitting on a chair waiting for you to direct orders?

3 Likes