• Scar Predator
  • Fugitive Predator
  • Assassin Predator
  • Falconer Predator
  • Wolf
  • Wild card option: Predalien

0 voters

TO VOTE SCARFACE POST IT IN THE COMMENTS

All right place your votes( if you want) of what the dlc for this month will be. I know Predlaien is almost 90% not going to happen I put it there just for fun. I’ll leave the poll up until the announcement of next dlc.

5 Likes

Wolf??

3 Likes

Almost forgot.

1 Like

Scarface from Concrete Jungle? lol

18 Likes

Falconer Gets my vote because he looked like a scout and I would like a new scout class

8 Likes

New mode one Predalien, 2 Xeno’s, one FT player, one regular Yautja player.

They Yautja has to eliminate the Predalien before it and the Xeno’s kill the FT player. The Xeno’s job is to stop the Predalien from being killed by the Yautja and the Yautja’s job is to save the FT Player.

Lots of bots acting as decoys for the FT player and as fodder for the Aliens.

2 Likes

Mr black or scar are the most likely so you better put wolf on the backburner rq

4 Likes

I put him there cause hes a fan favorite.

3 Likes

Let’s get a proper berserker. Mr Black all the way.

4 Likes

Assassin but hear me out, a tank class bigger than zerk that doesn’t take gear so it actually plays differently

And obligatory pred vs pred

5 Likes

None of the above.
I have very little desire for ‘named characters’ of any kind.

I want the ability to make something that is uniquely my own, and builds that make every game feel different.

4 Likes

Preds vs preds!!

1 Like

I do want the Assassin eventually cause I do agree he would have an unique stat spread and play style.

3 Likes

I still want to see some sort of clan war later down the line like team death match for preds but more fleshed out.

4 Likes

You forgot to add Scarface from Predator Concrete Jungle

3 Likes

I tried but I cant edit after 5 minutes once the poll is created.

(EDIT) I changed the description.

1 Like

That won’t look or play put as well as you think

1 Like

It all depends on the implementation.

1 Like

When you add him I’ll vote. Lol

1 Like

I want it to be Mr black but I feel like scar is coming first especially since we’re supposed to get 3 new masks in the lockers one of which could be celtic and choppers mask but then again it could be falconer and trackers masks 👀

3 Likes