Next gen consoles delayed??

Do you guys think PS5 and Series X will be delayed?

I wouldn’t be surprised.

I think it’s high time to build a gaming PC!!

1 Like

I hope so lol.

You hope it’s delayed? Why?

Cause for the most part in done with gaming.
It’s not fun like it used to be.

But I have ppl who I play with and i know theyl wanna play the new shit.

If I’m completely honest, the ONLY game I wanna play on ps5 is demon souls. And that’s only cause I’ve played every souls and beat it.

So get into retro gaming!

It sucks you can’t enjoy them like you used to but it’s normal to grow out of stuff so don’t feel bad

Im looking forward to ratchet and clank

For me gaming is engrained in my dna lol

I’d kill for a tenchu z 2.

But there isn’t anything worth dedicating time too lol. I’ve seen it all, done it all xD.

And every game I end up liking and wanting to dive into goes to shit cause the wrong ppl get heard and listened too.

Like this one. Too many no skill ft mains who think fps requires skill, when it DOESNT, bitched until they ruined the balance xD.

And idc if they get pissed off at me.

No true gamer thinks fps requires skill.
In their words, its braindead.

But doubt they could beat or compete in any real games lol.

So ya. That’s another thing.
Catering to fucking idiots.
Has ruined gaming.

I played the first tenchu for psx, that game was rad!

I unfortunately didn’t, but I loved wrath of heaven for ps2, the second tenchu. It was fun. Lol

1 Like

Im hoping for a Silent Hill game to be annouced for the ps5, mostly cause the horror genre has dipped down way low and Im huge fan of horror games

1 Like

I’m just kinda pissed they kept changing how they were going to do the backwards compatibility and now we get a shitty excuse for a backwards compatible console. Only doing some of the top 100 ps4 games and I was looking forward to playing my ps2 and 3 games again

1 Like

U.S. PS5 official release date is nov 12

$499/$399

1 Like

Wish I could fucking preorder it

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out

Why is ps5 releasing without actual exclusive launch titles? Oddworld and Deathloop for $499? lol? Demons souls remake that isnt even by FromSoft…

Couldn’t have tried for a Bloodborne 2?

I’m hoping ratchet and clank is a launch title

it is.

Sweet. I hope I can just walk into any store Nov 12 and buy one. Not likely though…

RE 8 is going to be awesome.

2 Likes

AND A NEW FINAL FANTASY, my heart…

I was never into final fantasy or classic RPGs for that matter. The remake of ff7 looks fun though.

Next gen metal gear on the other hand…

1 Like