Next gen consoles delayed??

Defiantly give 7 a go its linear but the story should keep you going combat is good too.

Just saw Spiderman Miles Morales gameplay trailer. They say Holiday 2020. Thats not too far away. I cant say for certain how Covid19 affects production of a console…maybe they will limit and play it close to the ear while in production. Otherwise, there could be delays. But i’m sure that is not stopping developers developing on test consoles. I’m sure they already have them…or a prototype.

Sony already stated supply will be short initially

Any word on PHG?

1 Like

Would you spend more on a ps5 just for an upgrade ? There is no benefit to be heard of so far.

Not that I know of. I don’t think they’ll port it over until a year or so if at all

Agree, it looks like a van helsing horror game right now

1 Like

The virus is evolving, though Im wondering if its a strain G-Virus or it originates from Eveline or the Plaga from 4.

Definitely Eveline. I’ll be sad if Chris dies so the drama is weird for RE too. Props for capcom for going out of their element.

1 Like

Chris must die. All legacy characters need to die.

Delete this. Ethan is great though as a uniquely first person character.

First person was a step in the right direction for sure. And yeah most likley Chris is gonna go or its going to be Wesker situation and Chris is the brain of operations.

Lol. It’s true. Resident Evil needs to be reborn and none of the previous characters need to be involved not even umbrella

I mean if capcom can kill off iconic characters that means the story will a bit more intresting, but not in the way The Last Of Us 2 way of killing characters.

I like how the spinoff-ish RE7 has integrated into the canon. Leon and friends are definitely goofy and this is more gritty but thats nothing a redesign can’t fix. Plus we just had REmakes

I dont have a problem with the previous characters I love them but it’s time to move forward imo

RE 3 Remake deserved so much better than what was released.

IDK why they removed the clock tower part.

I enjoyed it but yeah it could have been much more if they didn’t try a new multiplayer component.

#keepresidentevilsingleplayer

1 Like

They also removed multiple paths which makes the game too linear compared to the original, it felt like RE 2 Remake dlc.

I’m glad I played 3 remake first

It’s like an appetizer