Next gen consoles delayed??

Probably not just for PHG but cyberpunk too. I’m gonna upgrade eventually and I want those crisp graphics.

@BadBlood, weird in Sony’s shoes I’d want as many games as possible for the launch, if they do take a year to move their own game that’s just sad.

Plus they’ll be giving up at least one first day sale.

Yeah if you haven’t played the original its better I never played the original, but I did research cause it felt short comapred to RE 2.

I mean idk what they have planned

I just think this game isn’t performing how Sony wanted it to

They have Demon Souls, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Godfall, and some other not all first party but a good lineup non the less, better than ps4 launch.

It might not have but then all the more reason to give it a boost and grab those sales.

That’s the logical way of thinking

Unfortunately with a business mindset most companies just count their losses and move forward rather than risking an investment that may or may not provide a return

1 Like

Spider-Man looks interesting but I actually got bored playing the last Spider-Man game, so I’m not as excited for this one.
It’s not a bad game, in fact I thought it was the best Spider-Man game we’ve gotten, I just didn’t engage with the story. Didn’t feel the drive to finish or any real urgency.
Maybe with Miles.

I think they will announce it when the update drops.

1 Like

That would be a relief.

1 Like

Combat is alot more flashy and stylish, heres some gameplay

I didn’t see an over all change in the aesthetics. It just replicated what it did previously but with a lot more details in the smaller little things. I like it, but its not going to make me buy ps5 since i only just got Ps4 when spiderman came out for it. and that was only last year.

11 million out of the 15 million sony wanted will be completed. James Cameron has a T1000 disguised as a sony executive passing information. Occasionally killing someone.

Framerate is everything for me so to able to play games at 60fps is good enough for me, plus most of the games I have are backwards compatible.

Just saw this article you might be interested in

1 Like

The whole PS plus collection is amazing for the price.

Thank you, much appreciated.

I’m still hoping to hear something from the devs. I find it weird Sony is being so close fisted with the information. You think they’d just release a list of games that work rather than saying 99%.
If it isn’t, then it’s not a big deal, I’ll just wait a couple of months to upgrade.

Theres also this.

Which is huge for ps plus members that dont own these games

1 Like

3 confirmed Pre Orders two at best buy one from sony. I will be selling two for 999$ when I get them so if you fail to get a pre-order I will have 2 for sale

I just read an article saying that there will be more ps5 consoles at launch than PS4

Damn they did sell out of pre orders…

1 Like