Next update (after the upcoming update)

What would you like to see in the next update. Illfonic you should take a look at this.

• No new content just bug fixes
  • New dlc for predator it fireteam
  • New game mode
  • More gear/perks for predator and fireteam

0 voters

5 Likes

How will a pure bug fix patch help the game if the game is still shit mechanicly?

1 Like

If the bugs get fixed and the game runs smoother then it will be less frustrating to play, then in the next update when a good amount of bugs have bin fixed we should get new gear/perks.

1 Like

What’s the point if it’s not fun to play though? You can at least play through Jank. Besides even bug patches will result in new bugs and so will any future content meaning the goal of a bug free game is Impossible.

1 Like

I know a bug free game is impossible, but I’m just thinking of illfonics standards, if they were able too I would have put an option saying bug fixes and new mechanics.

1 Like

You have to understand that in a dev team, they don’t all have the same abilities and responsabilities. Some people are in charge of 3d models, some of making shaders or textures and other have to implement them in the game or to fix bugs.It means that doing a 100% bug fix update isn’t really interesting for them because they can’t make everyone working on fixes, knowing that only a few of them will be able to fix bugs and things, and as I said the others have to continue working on new dlcs to bring money, so that they can continue the developement of the game. Idk if I explained well, so sorry if it’s a bit confused.

1 Like

No QA team.

2 Full releases of other games.

What update do you honestly think we are going to get?

Shadders at best probably since our last pred was basically a skin with shuffled stats : /

3 Likes

Honestly dude I’m gonna come out and say I’m over it. I really want this game to succeed, me and others have tried our best to keep this struggle bus rolling, but I’m really tired of waiting around. I want there to be bug fixes (as there should be), I want a new map or game mode (as we deserve), I wanna see a exact road map of what’s to come (as we were promised).

Idk man at this point I’m waiting for the kill button to be hit on this game. There are so many opportunities this game could have done let alone extreme IP such as figures or the release of a new map and Predator revolving around the “Prey” movie coming out.

3 Likes

Imagine if they actually gave us an update to be happy with? (Like it’s too much to ask for)

Even if it was just one last one?

Wrap up the game and leave it be. 👍

2 Likes

We shouldnt have to pick. All of that should be on the table, but it is over. I guess it would be nice to get Royce and his tapes just for the story’s sake

2 Likes

That’s a lot to ask for, especially if the DLC is bugged to shit and would leave the game plagued with blue screens and unpolished final looks

1 Like

Like a interrogation? I’d love to see how Dutch would react to a Human as a Predator Hunter

1 Like

For sure, plus we’d get a better picture of pred society as Royce would have lived with them. Maybe Royce has a wife and a keed 😂

1 Like

Highly doubt it, Predators/Yautja’s view humans as animals so……in Yautja’s eyes that would be considered beastiality. Even for the honorable humans who are apart of Yautja ranks are more so treated like servants or the common dog.

However I’d love to see IllFonics version of Yautja society.

1 Like

It would go well with Prey and, cough, culture norms. Dutch (asking Royce): why did you do it with an ugly moder fakkers?
Royce: because you didn’t thing i could. 😳

1 Like

Lol Isabelle said “no balls” and Royce “bet” comes back with a family of killers 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Yeah, it was all Izzy’s fault. She egged him on.

1 Like

Me: All mighty judge I do declare we blame Isabelle for all the Predator activity!

Judge: What’s the evidence?

Me: Isabelle claimed Royce had “no balls” to do it with a female Yautja.

Judge: To which he replied?

Me: Bet

Judge: Case closed then.

2 Likes

Fine, it doesn’t have to be a pred wife. They could bring a human gal in. Another survivor from preserve. Just to stick it to Izzy.

1 Like

I like how we are just bullying Isabelle even though she didn’t do anything wrong 🤣💀