Next update (after the upcoming update)

She should have brought some pred armor with her. It’s not polite to come back empty-handed.

I understand, I do the exact same thing all the time, I know that illfonic doesn’t have a lot of people working on the game and that even if their were 20 people working on it, their would probably be only 5 or 6 people working on bugs.

1 Like

Technically she did, she is wearing Mr Black’s and her tapes said there was Yautja tech and equipment in the ship she came in

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wish it was more special

1 Like

That’s all dlc

Humanity: and I took offense to that

2 Likes

🤣🤣🤣
Hey not my fault they view you like a stray animal, which some of y’all kinda are willing to “Bark” for them

2 Likes

3 Likes

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Truth hurts don’t it

1 Like

2 Likes

Dude stop Imma crack a rib from laughing too hard💀💀💀

1 Like

2 Likes

If they want to release a melee based Predator that is actually good then give him max health, 13% bullet damage resistance and 8% melee damage resistance, with 15% melee damage increase, max stamina, and passive of Wrist Blades deal bleed damage. Also give him Analytic as it increases all forms of damage, Ghost and Wrathful. Then give him enough perk points for Fearless, Impenetrable and Ironside.

5 Likes

Sounds fun.

1 Like

Just don’t allow him any ranged weapons except for the combi I guess

1 Like

Next update should……… free Rey

1 Like

разработчики, у меня есть просьба к вам, чтобы многие люди здесь поддержали, вы можете сделать так, чтобы перед поиском матча я мог удалить ночные карты, то есть дать игроку выбор, если не имеет значения, где он играет, он уходит день/ночь, если он не хочет играть в ночную карту, он ставит “день”, а затем ночная карта невероятно раздражает, и ее также не может быть удалена, пожалуйста, дайте нам право выбора
@Kassinaillia

1 Like

I’d love to see just one more thing from the game: multi-pred mode.

1 Like

Плохая идея. Ты дополнительно делишь и без того очень небольшую базу игроков, увеличивая время поиска в разы.
Ты вернулся, кстати?