Next update (after the upcoming update)

The game won’t be able to start after that💩

the players wouldn’t share, because 90% of the players don’t like the night card, this is verified information, and playing night cards is a complete torment, no I’m not back, I’ll let you know when I get back

There is if you play clash. But it such a hassle.

I’m already settled on the idea that Illfonic has really stopped with updates now.

its been since April. Thats three whole months and that month didn’t even have a Sony blog post as per usual. So I guess thats that. Everything there on in will be solely out of their own pocket.

Doubtful with their new born and one on the way (Ghostbusters).

Is it bad that i seen the og vid?

Why do all these squares make a circle?

1 Like

ha ha I love yamimash

Unfortunately, I think it would difficult to please everybody, on the forum at least.

I think most could agree on:

• the audio bug (for those that still get it)
  • eliminate 90 degree leaping from small objects and throwing gear
  • visual glitches such as Wrist Blade textures
  • removing glitches related to inputs as well as input canceling opportunities
  • at least some balance change like reduced Fireteam damage or increased Predator health

These are the bare minimum to wrap up the game.

2 Likes

Add FT Naru w/ axe instead of knife

how about nope. i can see it now. FT holding Giant axe , animation no change.

Make her more OP then Dante. Lol

@Kassinaillia

Is it at all possible for you to tease or at the very least assure us an update is coming by the end of the month? Can you comment on it at all?

1 Like

Just ask @YOUNGOZ. He knows what’s going on.

I bet it’s coming. 5 more dog days of summer to go.

An update is coming soon. That’s all I can say

6 Likes

Kass, by ‘soon’ are you able to disclose whether it will be this month or not? Thank you

3 Likes

next update is an End of Service announcement surprise!

Thanks for supporting!

1 Like

Usually that does mean yes, by the end of the month, since this is the second month on their typical two-month release schedule. But don’t read too much into when, exactly, as I’ve seen her say “update will be coming very soon” and it drops out of nowhere like two hours later. Don’t forget, they also had a three-month span between updates, so…it could be anytime between now and August.

1 Like

She literally said, “That’s all I can say.”

At least another update is coming.

I just hope the Pirate Pred is the next DLC. She better be decked out like Jack Sparrow and have an eyepatch.

Also @Kassinaillia can you offer the modeler an extra bag of Doritos Cool Ranch if he makes a Cat Girl Pred? I want that.

3 Likes

cat girl pred cat girl pred cat girl pred

5 Likes