night mode

Nostalgia baiting for those pre-orders , yo.

2 Likes

That’s true, but I think they have a bit more leeway with the creatures. The captive in Predators was almost a carbon copy of the Jungle Hunter, but obviously not the exact same one. We’re also able to customise them so they don’t look 100% the same.

The predator itself (aside from being present) doesn’t really factor into their lore additions anyway, although if they release the so-called Egyptian predator that would change.

2 Likes

Think people are missing the point, that other forum goers are trying to save your breath.

Oldkinghamlet himself stated in a previous thread to end this, that it is remaining preorder exclusive. (Yet people persist)

Asking for this to be released is a backhand to those who have supported the game pre beta and beta.

Instead of just begging for the JH skin, what would we suggest or recommend that preorder folk recieve, if they released JH, taking away the exclusivity of the character/ preorder?

Unfortunately folks are just in a situation of “the train has left the station and folks are going to have to wait for the next one.” (shrugs shoulders)

I played F13 and was envious of folk that have the SAVINI skin. I didn’t bitch or complain I didn’t have it. I understood why I didn’t have it. It was a Kickstarter incentive. Period.

^an attempt to put everyone into perspective…

But PLEASE… continue to beat this dead yautja with a stick…

This being said: I would love to recreate the older movie with classic characters, just doesn’t fit the way the current story is being told (aware of previously dead preds being in the game)

4 Likes

As a Steam user, I wouldn’t mind seeing it made available at some point (probably as paid DLC, to make it fairer to those who did pre-order). No one is going to have it taken away from them, so I don’t see how that would lessen its value.

That said, I think the constant complaints about it are tiresome. If it happens, it happens - if it doesn’t, I’ll be slightly disappointed, but I won’t lose any sleep over it.

1 Like

Hearing it wasn’t released for steam is bogus.

There wasn’t an opportunity for steam folks to get it so that, I get.

I know right? There are a ton of other things folks can redirect there attention to that needs addressing or fixing in the game.

Actually I’d say it really doesn’t matter if a character died or not.

Jungle Hunter = Logged.
City Hunter = Backfired Disc.
Greyback/Elder = Alive.
Berserker= Beheaded.
Scar/Scarface = Requiemed or Alive.
Alpha = Probably Dead. Old fuck.
Samurai = Alive until further notice.
Viking = Dead.
Valkyrie = Alive until further notice.

O.W.L.F Operatives = Alive but Fodder, they get slapped by Armored Lost who doesn’t have any feats besides taking down A.I Robots with Lasershot and Spiked Tail.

Dutch 87/25 = Smokin Stoggies on Yautja Prime rn tbh.
Dante = Alive until further notice.

Who would ever buy General Phillips?!? What’s he gonna bring to the table? Nada. Shit, even Anna unarmed (and therefore not a target) could run objectives and be sneaky.

All predators are dead

All Scarface Fanboys would be very mad with you if they could read that sentence.

Scarface is a fuking god!

You got the Elder we should be happy with that and we can get the jungle hunter mask in field lockers but I do want scar

1 Like

Dutch with the jacket, Blain, Billy and Dillon. I don’t think they’ll do the rest. Could be wrong though. Either way, we won’t get Anna or the General. There’s no point in them.

I like the idea though. Could be a $49.99 bundle? Maybe $59.99?

Elder isn’t even remotely the same. Neither is having just the mask. No other Predator in the entire franchise (including games and films) has the exact look of Jungle Hunter. So, just having the mask is pointless. Put that on the default Hunter in the game and he looks like a Mexican bootleg.

1 Like

WhErE dOeS iT sAy He’S dEaD?!?!?!?!!

TBF the community has been begging for old preds.

On a serious note, nothing says he’s dead, but it is such a time gap from primordial Yautja Prime to Hunting Grounds that Alpha is probably dead just from old age alone lmao.

1 Like

BUT WHERE DOES IT SYA HES DEAD

LOGIC ISN’T A GOOD ENOUGH REASON

I wish i never looked up upcoming predator titles in apr. Would have saved me hours of gay repetitive gameplay

1 Like

Drums, I’ve tried to tell em, bro. It goes in one ear and out the other. I stopped trying

1 Like

Ya moms.

1 Like