night mode

I think them adding elder was literally like adding the skin. Hunter vs jungle hunter… i cant live anymore

Just unlock the damn mask and be happy completionists

Or hack jungle hunter on pc… its relatively easy and is a by pass to the cheat system. You can actually hack all the dc

He died restringing his elder bow when it retracted back into his forehead and sent him flying off a ravine.

1 Like

Either way it’s still something

Or they could just sell the skin at some point and make money. I’m not sure how much the game actually makes off of dlc, obviously, but I’m going to assume they need all they can get.

Otherwise, the game is essentially set up to monetize loot boxes and fuck that nonsense right up the ass. I don’t think any of us want that. And before you say it can’t or won’t happen… the basis of the loot box system is already in the game. All they have to do is adjust how much veritanium you get for free and then start offering their currency packs, like everything else these days.

No they’re not. :P

Rajput should just be given JH by Illfonic.
Everyone else doesn’t deserve shit.
Not this Rajput, the actual Rajput.
This Rajput doesn’t even own a Blackberry 10 smartphon

1 Like

I received it a week ago

Scarface is a king but what’s a king to a god…Ahab predator is the god 😀

Best thing about turtles is that they can breathe through their assholes. True story.

1 Like

Whats a god to a non believer tho!

Wolf is the Ultimate Predator!! He would look at Ahab and shit in his oatmeal lol

Lol I think you mean Ahab punched wolf so hard he shit oatmeal 😂

😂😂😂

Agreed, especially since the coolest preds go out with a bang in all the Canon